Sign in to follow this  
Jollocks

A few Ideas.

Here a few Ideas I've come up with. Hope you like. If you agree please say so and if not then why.

-A new challenge - Find out how this happened, Be able to learn archaeology, Restore Justice, Form tribes, clans or armies. etc.

-Hitlist - Be able to pay people on a hitlist to kill people, or if you witness people kill someone the ability to report that. Bounty's etc.

-Revamp zombies AI.

-Some form of Unique "Professions" - Building, building your own houses etc. Electrician - Ability to fix electricity issues, Archaeologist - Dig up artifacts about the creation of the infection. Engineering - Repair cars, vehicles. and more.

For each profession, you need to level up to gain boosts. For instance, Archaeology, reach level 10 archaeology to gain 5% chance of finding artifacts.

-Auction House - Sell weapons, gear, equipment etc.

-Humanity, reputation. - Be able to gain reputation from different towns, after 250 rep, you gain a 10% discount at stores within towns etc. Not exact just an idea.

I'll add more Ideas when I get them.

Edited by Jollocks

Here a few Ideas I've come up with. Hope you like. If you agree please say so and if not then why.

-A new challenge - Find out how this happened, Be able to learn archaeology, Restore Justice, Form tribes, clans or armies. etc. More stuff to do would be good

-Hitlist - Be able to pay people on a hitlist to kill people, or if you witness people kill someone the ability to report that. Bounty's etc. You can do that already

-Revamp zombies AI. How? What should they do?

-Some form of Unique "Professions" - Building, building your own houses etc. Electrician - Ability to fix electricity issues, Archaeologist - Dig up artifacts about the creation of the infection. Engineering - Repair cars, vehicles. and more. Nup, professions shouldn't make it into DayZ. I should be able to do whatever I want without needing to adhere to some silly game mecahnic

For each profession, you need to level up to gain boosts. For instance, Archaeology, reach level 10 archaeology to gain 5% chance of finding artifacts.

-Auction House - Sell weapons, gear, equipment etc. Make one yourself

-Humanity, reputation. - Be able to gain reputation from different towns, after 250 rep, you gain a 10% discount at stores within towns etc. Not exact just an idea. There is no civilisation left for stores, you're on your own scavenging what you can

I'll add more Ideas when I get them.

• Like 1

This isnt Garry's Mod RP. This is a zombie survival simulator.

Yeah I seen worse idea list threads in my time, so not bad. A lot of the ideas though are good in the sense of the general parts to them, such as, "A new challenge, Edit the zombie AI's."

A lot of the time though, most ideas are a swing and a miss. ;)

Thanks for your Input, appreciate it. And Yeah, I agree. Just throwing some out there :)