Sign in to follow this  
micemen

Trade

We are in need of wire kits sand bags and tank traps we are willing to trade great stuff

items for trade:

gille suit

l85 aws

as50

ammo for the as50 15 mags

svd ammo 10mags

mp5 sd

stanag ammo 30 mags

alice packs

10 m107 mags

m9 sd ammo

If you are interested let me know and we can arrange to meet.

If you are interested in playing on our server we also have a bus,atv, white off road to trade for the listed items no less than 15 of wire or sand bags

All of the listed things come individually not as one. we are asking for a min of 5 sandbags for each thing 6 wire kits or 6 tank trap kits for the ammo we can make different deals

We travel in a group 8 strong and are heavily armed there will be no funny business

Screw my life I had all that on me. Last night I decided to do one of my trolls where I run around Electro singing in Direct chat to see how long I can live... I could of been well set...

That is a real shame..... One of those troll moments i guess haha well if you find any sandbags or barwire you know were to come

We are actually looking for people to play on our server and form another survival group it is not up all the time but it is up most of the time. If any one is intrested we will give you one of our cars we dont want. I you do like this idea we will arange to talk