Sign in to follow this  
TheH

Lone Wolf Needs pack!!!

Lone guy needs playes that want to team up!! love playing Day-z but its getting boring on my own... im sure there players out there feeling the same.. if intrested my steam id is {H} trust worthy people please.. I have not one murder.. and dont want to be a bandit unless im forced to do so!! I dont want to have to teach some one how to play the game.. been there done that..no dead wait please!!

Edited by TheH

Thanks for the heads up is it alright to jump on your teamspeak server.. thats what i use to! would love to chat with the crew!

Thanks for the heads up is it alright to jump on your teamspeak server.. thats what i use to! would love to chat with the crew!

Hows that working out? I'm a lone wolf myself. Might join up if I have your word its a friendly server.

I'm on right now and have an extra map, bandages, etc if anyone needs anything. PM me or use steam chat to contact me.

You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when DayZ brought TheH to the forum, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack... it grew by one. So there... there were two of us in the wolf pack... I was alone first in the pack, and then TheH joined in later. And six minutes ago, when the forum introduced me to you guys, I thought, "Wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the Chernarus together, in Electro, looking for strippers and beans. So tonight, I make a toast!

Edited by Gambles
  • Like 1

You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when DayZ brought TheH to the forum, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack... it grew by one. So there... there were two of us in the wolf pack... I was alone first in the pack, and then TheH joined in later. And six minutes ago, when the forum introduced me to you guys, I thought, "Wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the Chernarus together, in Electro, looking for strippers and beans. So tonight, I make a toast!

Please tell me you didn't roofie the mountain dew.