hansn

Unable to update to 1.7

I have followed all the guides but nothing works. seems that my game is stuck at 1.6.

Have anyone else been having this problem?

What error do you get? Are you using the freeware tool that is stickied?

There is no 1.7 version of the ARMA 2 OA/CO yet, only 1.60 and the beta patches. You can obtain DayZ code version 1.7.0 from here. I recommend using that Worrom's DayZ Updater to install/update the mod.

The number in the bottom right corner of the main menu is the ARMA 2 version, not the DayZ.

TomeZ i was actually going for the bottom right number :p

I figured i can connect to servers that don't use either "beta 9636" or "beta 93666" patches of 1.7 (think that's the correct numbers)

Why can't i play on these servers? (all servers from my near region are using those betas)

I see people are playing on them ??

I'm having trouble updating as well, I've followed the guides and been using the Worrom DayZ Mod Updater and both the normal and forced update fails. At the bottom it says it had a "Error downloading file : dayz_code_v1.7.1.rar" if thats any help.

I'm having trouble updating as well' date=' I've followed the guides and been using the Worrom DayZ Mod Updater and both the normal and forced update fails. At the bottom it says it had a "Error downloading file : dayz_code_v1.7.1.rar" if thats any help.

[/quote']

I get this same error.