Sign in to follow this  
KField86

Looking for a serious clan

Hey all,

I'm looking for a serious, tactical minded clan, but also a clan that can have fun during a not so stressful time in game. The group I've been playing with has slowly been dying out, and I was leading the squad for the time being. I do have some criteria I would want met so I'll list it.

1. 18 years and up please.

2. Bandits who raid, shoot to kill, and are organized in their activities.

3. Clans that value having a base of operations.

4. A group where everyone has at least a month of DayZ experience. Can navigate. Can accurately and quickly call out targets.

5. Teamspeak or Ventrilo. Not a fan of skype.

6. A group of guys who know how to balance playing to win with playing to have fun.

Some things about me.

I'm 26, from new york and have been playing fps games both competitively and leisurely ever since Return to Castle Wolfenstein. I've participated in lans, as well as competed in CAL Main league for Call of Duty back in 2004, as well as TWL for some other games like COD2 and Medal of Honor. I've just gotten into live streaming and have a channel on twitch. I've been playing since mid may and know this game like the back of my hand. I was a designated PDM, and provided overwatch for my squad nearly all the time. I'm not looking for a group with serious time commitments but at the same time they are commited to playing the game on a daily basis(but not make it a job, or a chore).

I will be posting videos on my youtube channel as well.

Please PM me with any potential offers and I'd love to speak with you. I'm mature as they come, but I know how to bring the comedic relief :P. I like to have fun, but when the bullets fly, you'll see very quickly that I know how to follow orders, make call outs, and do whatever I can to make sure we get out of that engagement with as little or zero casualties as possible. Like I said, an ESTABLISHED group is the main thing I'm looking for. A website. Forums. I'm not looking for a 3 or 4 man group who plays on skype a couple hours a day. If guilds existed in DayZ, that's the exact thing I'm looking for. Some other guys who stream within the group would be a plus.

I won't be back around until around 10-11EST tonight.

Oh, I also have a 40 slot NYC server, US 1313. Veteran. 3D:ON CH: ON. Also, if this goes through, I may have one other guy who is in the service, and an excellent player who I would love to bring with me. Did I mention I have candy? :)

Hope to see some PMs.

KFieLd

Twitch.tv/KFieLdHGC

It seems that you have found someone who may suit your needs. Also it seemed as if my comment was of no value to you, thus I am deleting it. (Leaving an application out there for no reason seems pointless) Good luck in your search for a good clan!

Edited by Paradoxianism

all-increw@hotmail.com. send email if you are serious, tactical minded, but also want to have fun.

Best regards/ ALL-IN CREW

We got 2 servers up and runing, Mumble and Ts3 are what we are using at all times.

all-increw@hotmail.com. send email if you are serious, tactical minded, but also want to have fun.

Best regards/ ALL-IN CREW

We got 2 servers up and runing, Mumble and Ts3 are what we are using at all times.

Your email is invalid. Add me on steam. Search for KField. I should be the first result that pops up.