Sign in to follow this  
DoctorCrazy

need help fixing a car (dont have toolbelt)

I found a nice car in need of just a few things (fuel, eng.parts, 2 tires) and I already have the jerry can and tire on me. Just need help with someone who has a toolbelt, and wants to group up cruise Chernarus and loot what we can. So any friendlies out there who have a toolbelt and wanna help out on a project PM me or add your steam name here.

Nice one, good luck with your car.

Now to the question. Everyone have a toolbelt, even you. You might refer to a 'toolbox'. They aren't needed for fixing cars etc. but are used to cut wires, remove tanktraps and so on.

You are good to go,

Now to the question. Everyone have a toolbelt, even you. You might refer to a 'toolbox'. They aren't needed for fixing cars etc. but are used to cut wires, remove tanktraps and so on.

You are good to go,

Actually a Toolbox is needed to repair "Equipment and Vehicles" so he will need one.

Actually a Toolbox is needed to repair "Equipment and Vehicles" so he will need one.

Oh my bad! I suppose i didn't know that, woops! I was so sure on that i had built one without. :)

You are good to go,

And good luck with your vehicle, hope it is a 1.7.2.4 server.

What those people said.

What server are you on? PM me.