Sign in to follow this  
Quicksplit

Weapons i would like to see in the game and why.

Mk 12 SPR

Why? Would make a great addition to current snipers and the DMR rifle we already got, with the variation that it uses the easily accesible STANAG mags.

Where? Military loot/choppers. Not deer stands preferably.

Saiga or AA-12

Why? Shotguns in the game are currently pretty "lol" and not a viable endgame (read pvp). This would definately add some punch to the shotgun category.

Where? Helicopter crash sites only for the AA-12, that one's a beast. The saiga could probably also spawn in barracks/military.

SA 58

Another use for the AKM rounds, with a red dot sight.

Where? I would assume this would fit in the barracks/military loot.

Got any comments on why these do/don't fit and why?

• Like 1

I like the idea of them all. I would love more weapons, doesnt have to be military weapons only, i like to go wild'n crazy with the double barreled shotgun.

I agree with both of you. I would love more shot guns and more common weapons. I just think that those would be MUCH easier to come across then a AS50. But somehow everyone and their mother is rocking a machine gun or .50 cal sniper. Just more pistols/common weapons. Yah know, shot guns, even police grade weapons. More melee as well. When I ran into a Firestation I was surprised to have found an Ak-74 and an M16 but not a single fire axe. Cheers for the post man.

hunting shotgun in military loot only? lol

From what I understand, the Saiga is used by Russian police. Not quite a hutning weapon :P

From what I understand, the Saiga is used by Russian police. Not quite a hutning weapon :P

pump action shotguns also used by police, so its not argument. the weapon itself was designed as hunting shotgun and requires hunting license to own.

I like the idea of more weapons but this is the czech republic I dont want anymore Nato/western weapons. I want more soviet and Russian ones I.E. Dragonov, Sks, Moison nagant stuff like that. I know arma 2 is based around a Nato invasion but for stand alone i like ot get rid of that and see more soviet weapons true to the area.