alexthedude

Detta Company is Recruiting!

iqzxu1.png

We are a US based Bandit Clan, but we also have many Europeans. We Have a 50 man teamspeak channel and a 50 man Dayz server. We are looking to fill up our squads with dedicated players. We are not a hardcore serious based clan and we mostly play when we have time. We do have certain times that we ask you to be on but those are not frequent. If you are interested please fill out this quick resume and I will get back to you. If you would like you can Private message myself (Alexthedude), Ravingninja, or Minamo.

How long have you played?

How frequent do you play?

What role would you like to play?

Can you pilot a heli, or drive a vehicle with a decent amount of skill?

Can you navigate the map?

What area of the world do you live in?

Tell us a bit about yourself.

Thank you for reading Detta Company's recruitment post.

Edited by Alexthedude
  • Like 2

I'm 15 Ian few weeks could I possibly join I'm getting in the game soon but know tactics I'm from the uk and should be able to play after school and I would prefer a hunting/scavenging party role. As of yet I do not have the game but I adapt quicly to the controls on games. please reply in private message!

How long have you played? Since 1.6

How frequent do you play? Pretty Often, like 3-5 Hours a day

I wouldn't describe myself as a leader but i have potential to lead small squads (2-4 people) I like playing support, Sniping (When i have the proper equipment) and Assault.

I played Arma 2 before but believe it or not, i could not master a helicopter... Something i don't have. I can drive vehicles.

Yes, I can navigate just using a map and a watch, or stars at night if ths sky is clear

What area of the world do you live in? I like roaming on the coast, raiding Cherno, Electro and all the way to NE Airfield.

Tell us a bit about yourself. I am from Malta (A tiny island south of italy), I can speak english very well, although i have a strange accent, but it's understandable. I have DayZ experience since I played with another clan, but it got disbanded because it was too unorganized. After getting Killed on Sight multiple times, i decided to follow the darkness, and join a bandit clan. I like to play for fun... Ohh I FUCKING HATE HACKERS. :) I can handle myself well in firefights and I will leave nobody behind.

Edited by morser123

- Just over two months.

-Every night

-All the roles!

-4 wheels yes

-2 wheels almost, dam down hill trees...

-heli nope, because of that missed out on stealing one two days ago. managed to kill 2/4 dudes with the chopper gun :D

-For the most part, still get lost occasionally.

-US East coast

-When people go around saying friendly i say unfriendly (but no ones ever responds so im questioning if my direct communication via voice chat even works). By the time i get a axe, im looking for snipers. I dont kill unarmed players, they might find my next gun. When ever i hunt my bags mostly empty, better for looting. Ocasionally I show mercy to noobs. Victory or sovngarde!

Questions for you.

-What time is the clan generally active?

-Any videos?

-If one of your members where to alt f4 during a firefight would I be kicked for killing them as soon as they rejoined?

How long have you played? around 2-3 months

How frequent do you play? i use to play everyday when i was running with my old squad of RL friends, since they all quit though ive only been on a few times a week (would play more if had ppl to play with since solo sucks)

What role would you like to play? Pointman, Sniper, Spotter

Can you pilot a heli, or drive a vehicle with a decent amount of skill? ive nvr driven a vehicle in DayZ, but in normal Arma2 i can pilot heli's and drive vehicles

Can you navigate the map? yes

What area of the world do you live in? USA, Ky

Tell us a bit about yourself. I personally dislike coast snipers, there is no fun in hunting unarmed players or noobs. if im going to be a bandit i want bloodsport, the thrill of death, and finding good loots. Ive nvr alt+f4'd out of the game to avoid death. other than that i like to survive. i also play several other games and am active on Steam all the time.

About a month -2 weeks but plenty of arma2 before dayz

Im addictied probally 4-5 hours

sniper, assaullt,support,medic

dont know how to land heli good, but exallent driver.

yes

North America

I love this game and im looking for a group. i have recently played with pippin. I would love to particeipate in this group.

How long have you played?1 month

How frequent do you play?I can play usually every day but If I have homework or sports I wont be on.

What role would you like to play?I like to play medic but if need be I can be support or sniper (with right equipment) but mostly medic.

Can you pilot a heli, or drive a vehicle with a decent amount of skill?I can fly a heli with atleast some skill but I am no pro I can drive cars well but dont give me a bus or it will most likely blow up.

Can you navigate the map?Yes I can.(I memorized it :D)

What area of the world do you live in?EST

Tell us a bit about yourself.I love this game and when I play with a group there is usually never a sniper left in elecktro when we leave :D

How long have you played? About a month and a half or two months.

How frequent do you play? Usually about 2-4 hours on a school day, 4-7 hours on the weekends.

What role would you like to play? If possible a Sniper or raiding role.

Can you pilot a heli, or drive a vehicle with a decent amount of skill? I do not have the knowledge to drive a car.

Can you navigate the map? I am satisfactory with navigation through a map.

What area of the world do you live in? I live in the United States.

Tell us a bit about yourself. I am almost 16 years old, and am not an annoying immature kid like most of my generation.

How long have you played? About a month and a half or two months.

How frequent do you play? Usually about 2-4 hours on a school day, 4-7 hours on the weekends.

What role would you like to play? If possible a Sniper or raiding role.

Can you pilot a heli, or drive a vehicle with a decent amount of skill? I do not have the knowledge to drive a car.

Can you navigate the map? I am satisfactory with navigation through a map.

What area of the world do you live in? I live in the United States.

Tell us a bit about yourself. I am almost 16 years old, and am not an annoying immature kid like most of my generation.

• Like 1

How long have you played? I have been playing for more than 3 months.

How frequent do you play? 3 hours on school days, 5+ on weekends.

What role would you like to play? Sniper or scavenger.

Can you pilot a heli, or drive a vehicle with a decent amount of skill? I can pilot a heli and drive a vehicle decently.

Can you navigate the map? I can navigate the map pretty well

What area of the world do you live in? I live in United States.

Tell us a bit about yourself. I am a 16 year old who likes to play video games on my free time.

Edited by BryanParji