Stiltz

Is HFB unavailable to you too?

Is anyone else unable to get to the server administration page for an HFB server? or to the Support Ticket page off their site? or to the billing page?

We are at the moment in the process of moving the website and control panel. If you can not access certain parts of the billing system check the url of the page you are visiting and remove the S from https:// as that particular part of the website is still being re-enabled on the new web server.

Alas, they decided to do this crazyness on the day they were supposed to bill my paypal site. So I get an email saying my server is shut down due to non payment and I can't even get ahold of their customer service to fix it. Pure genius....

We are at the moment in the process of moving the website and control panel. If you can not access certain parts of the billing system check the url of the page you are visiting and remove the S from https:// as that particular part of the website is still being re-enabled on the new web server.

No offense, but maybe you guys should work on customer support and server stability instead of moving/changing the website every month?

No offense, but maybe you guys should work on customer support and server stability instead of moving/changing the website every month?

I would have agreed with this statement about a month an a half ago but currently tickets have an average response time of just under an hour and as far as server stability our servers are just fine, The only issues we have currently are directly related dayz/arma its self. Things like tents/vehicle saving which as you know is directly related to Dayz and people running there servers for long periods of time which arma does not handle well and as you probably know the longer the server runs for the longer join times are.

We have never moved our website before simply re-designed it, this is the first time we have ever transferred anything to another machine.

This link does not work ..........................................................

Noted...

Either wait it out or you can send me a PM/email at michael@hfbservers.com if you need assistance.

What's wrong with the Customer Support? Server stability isn't an issue with HFB, either. It's the coding of ArmA2 and DayZ.

What's wrong with the Customer Support? Server stability isn't an issue with HFB, either. It's the coding of ArmA2 and DayZ.

Didn't say anything is wrong. Just saying they should work on improving it instead of moving the website.

I would have agreed with this statement about a month an a half ago but currently tickets have an average response time of just under an hour and as far as server stability our servers are just fine, The only issues we have currently are directly related dayz/arma its self. Things like tents/vehicle saving which as you know is directly related to Dayz and people running there servers for long periods of time which arma does not handle well and as you probably know the longer the server runs for the longer join times are.

We have never moved our website before simply re-designed it, this is the first time we have ever transferred anything to another machine.

We had a server from HFB once.

We weren't pleased with it.

Server was down for 4 days in a row while you guys had nothing better to do then redesign the website.

Server came back after website was finished, was moved from germany to france without asking us and slow as hell.

We cancelled our server.

We are currently waiting for Comodo to get back to us regarding our SSL certificate. Until then ticket submitting and what not will be down. Feel free email the following addresses (CC them all to ensure a response) John@hfbservers.com Micheal@hfbservers.com Anthony@hfbservers.com and Adam@hfbservers.com with the issues you are experiencing.

Ping times are great and the controls are fine..

Just really need our firewall settings checked so we can get game tracker to "see" the dang thing..

Server Name: US 2776

IP: 199.229.249.92

Port: 2332

Query Port: 2332

Ping times are great and the controls are fine..

Just really need our firewall settings checked so we can get game tracker to "see" the dang thing..

Server Name: US 2776

IP: 199.229.249.92

Port: 2332

Query Port: 2332

Should be good, now.