dsenadhira@me.com

Crazy chick almost capped us!!

Hey guys,

Wanted to share this vid with you. There was 4 of us in our squad and this crazy chick decided to take us on and almost won!.....

• Like 5

Wow, that chick managed to get behind you guys pretty easily. You should start spreading out more, being that close together makes you a huge target!

Liked the video, your voice isn't annoying, will likely sub to channel

Cheers Sam. We did spread out a fair bit when we moved through the apple tree fields, but bunched up right at the end when we thought we lost her.

Close call. But this is what makes Dayz great. Everyone was on edge!!

Thanks for subscribing as well, much appreciated! I'll try and release a vid at least once per week, maybe 2 if the channel starts to take off.

Edited by squirrel

Great video! lol the chick surprised the hell out of me too!

Are you the one in the video, who is talking as if he was deployed in Iraq ?

The video is great anyways, a shame she did not kill one of you, just for entertainment purposes.

:D

Are you the one in the video, who is talking as if he was deployed in Iraq ?

The video is great anyways, a shame she did not kill one of you, just for entertainment purposes.

:D

:lol: no that's Jason. We used to be in a ArmA realism clan.

I'm not sure they could live with the shame of being killed by a chick....... who's probably a bloke anyway.

• Like 1

:lol: no that's Jason. We used to be in a ArmA realism clan.

I'm not sure they could live with the shame of being killed by a chick....... who's probably a bloke anyway.

I almost died laughing xD

Great video and also nice ninja action she/he/it tried on you guys.

Keep em coming

I love how she just pops up and scares the shit out of you!

I love how she just pops up and scares the shit out of you!

Lol yeah, it was pretty terrifying! That's what DayZ does to you though!

"that crazy bitch" -> priceless! :D you have my beans :D

btw, i think she got the edge on you because from what i can see you where not covering the back :)

Still awesome video, subscribed! :)

"that crazy bitch" -> priceless! :D you have my beans :D

btw, i think she got the edge on you because from what i can see you where not covering the back :)

Still awesome video, subscribed! :)

Yeah the bit where Waffle goes,"just get the bitch" had me chuckling!! Thanks for subscribing.

Awesome vid, if i was you i probably would have starting like panicking and screaming. If i chased after her i'd probably not be able to hit the broad side of a barn from being so surprised xD

No, you guys just didn't check your six. That's all. Also, you were all camping on the same hill i.e. easy to spot.

I bet you she was just a noob. Only a noob picks up the double barrel. Also, I bet she didn't even know there were so many of you on that hill. She was just minding her own business, and happened to stumble upon you. After all, why would she try to run when she finally got the bead on you?

No, you guys just didn't check your six. That's all. Also, you were all camping on the same hill i.e. easy to spot.

I bet you she was just a noob. Only a noob picks up the double barrel. Also, I bet she didn't even know there were so many of you on that hill. She was just minding her own business, and happened to stumble upon you. After all, why would she try to run when she finally got the bead on you?

Who knows?? I think she knew there was a few of us looking for her and she tried her luck at nailing us from behind and almost succeeding!

End of the day, double barrell is better than no weapon IMO.