Sign in to follow this  
Ice Cream Soldier

US 2761 Admin Ban

Server: US 2761

Time: Approximately 2:00 AM PST

I started off the session trying to log into US 2761, since my buddy and I finally set up a tent on the server, but I ended up with the "loading screen of death", or at least that's what I thought was happening. I alt-ctrl-del my way out and join another server ( can't remember which one ) expecting to be spawned back at the coast ( another bug ). I was surprised to see that I was still at my last log out point and played for about 2+ hours. I was making my way to my tent but I when I arrived at the area where it should have been it was gone. I was all upset until I suddenly realized that I wasn't on US 2761 where the tent actually was. I jumped out of the server I was on and tried to log into US 2761 ( no one on at that time ) and I got in super quick. I spawned and low and behold my tent was right there where I left it.

As I was just sitting down to look into my tent I got hit with a Battleeye Admin Ban and can't get back in. I know for a fact that I've done nothing wrong so hopefully this is a bug that can easily be corrected.

I'm more of a creamsicle kind of guy, but thanks for the input anyway.