Sign in to follow this  
AlphaWolf (DayZ)

Darn Hackers But happy.

Well today was fun first time i got killed by a hacker and on the bright side i met 4 very friendly people got a truck one broke his leg and we drove off towards electro but stopped at factory and i got killed then the guy hunted the others so all in all exciting thrilling and great day! post if you have had these types of moments!

Well today was fun first time.

I got killed by a hacker and on the bright side i met 4 very friendly.

People got a truck!!111one one

Broke his leg and we drove off towards electro but stopped.

At factory and i got killed then the guy hunted the others so all in.

All exciting thrilling and great day!

Post if you have had these types of moments!

Please punctuate, or when I read your stream-of-conciousness, I put my own punctuation in the wrong places and have fun pretending you're speaking jibberish.

Please punctuate, or when I read your stream-of-conciousness, I put my own punctuation in the wrong places and have fun pretending you're speaking jibberish.

Dick, it's a forum get off his balls.
  • Like 1

Dick, it's a forum get off his balls.

A forum is where information is shared using a text based format. When you chose not to use punctuation, you make it really god damned hard to read. Get off ActionMan's balls, because he obviously made it past elementary school.

• Like 2

Wasn't hard to read at all as the punctuation fell into place a millisecond after reading a sentence. Any ways...

I don't mind getting killed or hacked any more as I really don't mind starting new. I could go on about this, but I've posted this many times now. :lol:

Edited by CerebralZombie

A forum is where information is shared using a text based format. When you chose not to use punctuation, you make it really god damned hard to read. Get off ActionMan's balls, because he obviously made it past elementary school.

If you wish to belittle someone over their use of the English language, please learn how to use it yourself.

• Like 1

If you wish to belittle someone over their use of the English language, please learn how to use it yourself.

Would you mind pointing out my grammatical errors, because I can't seem to find any? You're right though. We should start appreciating the uneducated and/or those too lazy to do something correctly, as opposed to encouraging people to put periods at the end of their sentences.

Jesus christ. This threads been invaded by grammar nazis.

Poor OP.

I encountered a hacker today. He started by shooting his m16 m203 at me, then started launching grenades as I ran. Thought screw it and stood there saying over direct comm "cmon just kill me, here I'll stand still". He replied. "Nah...it's not fun anymore". Then a zombie knocked me out so he killed me.

I spawn in Elektro this time, head to the fire staish. He appears behind me. Again over direct comm I say "aww cmon man just let me live".

And you know what? He does. He runs out and tells me to follow. He ended up giving me a gun and spawns every vehicle in the game.

He told me he let me live because I was the only one that tried talking to him. He teleported to me a few times to check up on my progress.

Was actually a nice guy.

The people that had a hard time reading that are the ones that need to go back to school and get dem dare reedun skills lernd up abit.

And some friends and I had some fun tonight. Me and one other was off running towards kamyshovo, while the other 3 were up north a ways looking for engine parts. There was a guy in the hill next to where we were running and managed to get us both, after about 15-20 shots. After which, I spawned in elektro and made my way north, while the other 3 made their way south to where he was.

They got there first, and started taking fire from the guy, so the took cover and started chasing him into the hills. Meanwhile I found a remington on my way and we were boxing him in. Unfortunately my friends lost him, so I ran down the road in the open trying to lure some shots from him if he was still around. As I close in on krutoy cap I noticed the boat that we had passed, which was floating a little ways off the coast was gone, and spotted it over at the island.

After we knew where he was at we set up all around the coast, 1 of my friends was scanning the island with a thermal l85, while 2 others had AS50's out and I was swimming across. Before I get there my friends spot him, and wait to take a shot. Once the guy is not moving they took a shot and hit him, but he somehow managed to log out before death. So we decided to track him, after about 5 minutes we see him on another server (an empty one). We change names and follow him, the server is pitch black, so only our thermal could see. He seen zombies spawned on the island so we know he's still there. But after a minute or 2 he left again.

Funny thing is, this new server we followed him to, there was not only another boat in the same spot he left the other one on the other server. BUT low and behold, there was a Ural parked on the beach... We get to it and check it out. It was LOADED to the max, we all ended up with upgrades. There were thermal l85s, M249 SAWs, Mk. 48's, AS50's, a bunch of other guns, tons of ammo, and even some cheated in gear, like g36 ammo, Soldier Clothing and even AS50 Thermals and M4A1 Halo SDs...

It was fun hunting him down though.

Glad the OP was enjoying the game even through death.. be it from a hacker or not.

I died last night after almost 20 days alive and having scavenged almost all the best gear in the game. A friend and I were making our way south from Stary when we heard a huey overhead, so we went prone and waited to see what he was doing. Somehow he must have seen us running through the trees so he positioned the chopper in front of us with his buddy in the gunner position trying to aquire us in his sights. Luckily they were hovering low and steady enough that my friend, thanks to his quick reaction, was able to snipe the gunner out of the chopper with his AS50 and we watched him fall a good 400m to the ground. After that the chopper pilot retreated. Needless to say we had a good laugh from what happened.

Unfortunately after continuing our journey south just after passing Pusta, another player had eyes on me in a near tree line and took me out with a G36C SD.. not sure if he scripted it in himself or just picked it up off of someone else. My friend travelling with me was able to avenge my death though by taking him out after discovering his position. Still not mad about losing all my stuff though.. it was a fun night. :)