eagle1867

Banned from US1620??? ITEM SPAWNING?!?!?!

Hi there my name is halt,

Today I just found out that i was banned from the select server due to item spawning. That of which i have not done as i don't even know how its done. all i know is that is can get you banned and there goes your hard work.

Please look into this

Hopefully the server admin reads these here and can provide the reasoning with you directly. I would have someone you know log on the server and see if there is a welcome message with contact information on it.

Yeah i had a friend log into the server and there wasn't a welcome message or anything with contact info like there should be.

and i still haven't been contacted by the admin. I seriously think I got banned because I found an admin camp or something because i found a camp with about four tents full of stuff and i cleared them out... completely... lol. Then right after i did that like an hour later after an admin logged on i got banned. so i think it was there camp and that was their pathetic way of getting back at me

so i think it was there camp and that was their pathetic way of getting back at me

You think a lot, but really don't know. A good start would be to post a screenshot or provide the actual message you get when trying to join the server.