ZekkCC (DayZ)

A streamer looking for interesting companions.

So yeah, like the title says. I stream DayZ at 720p and am looking to join a group (with skype) to perform shenanigans with. If you are amenable, please contact me on these forums or through www.twitchtv.com at http://www.twitch.tv/zekkcc.

-Zekk

Edited by ZekkCC
  • Like 1

I don't mind shenanigans at all, but i'm legitly trying to have a pretty enjoyable experience. Earlier today bandits ran in and OBLITERATED our camp on the server we're on. Fortunately the vehicle spawns are very healthy as well as loot and locations to hide. If you plan on trying to play squad style I try to keep it humorous with whoever i'm running with and always like group members who want to play, regardless of the streaming. If you feel like you would like to try to group up let me know !

My skype is : euphoric.night

My steam is : Kaos0704

Hey Zekk,

I'm intersted in being a part of your adventures, I'm 20 years old, located in Canada, been playing dayz for about 3 months now. I tried streaming myself but my computer cant handle ArmA + Streaming so I've been looking for a streamer who is seeking members. Hopefully you still have room for a companion, if so, add me on skype. Skype name is xgrishin

Hope to see you on the battlefield!

~grishin.