heinous

<<Slightly Updated>> [Video] I may be TOO helpful

hi, i'm new to the game, and this forum. please enjoy if you have 10 minutes to waste. strong language. :)

<<<<<update 9 15 2012:

it seems i may have accidentally riled up a few people by submitting this to the steam gamehub for arma:oa... the link is here but in case the comments get deleted here's a copy below as well... i had no idea there was such hate against this mod from the arma community. so there, more stuff for you guys to laugh at i guess.

http://steamcommunit...ls/?id=94326017

sorted by newest post on top

heinous [author] 16 hours ago

i'm going to play more dayz

Shun - 13 days till Birthday 18 hours ago

That's nice, now how about you go play the real ArmA

heinous [author] 21 hours ago

you said, and i quote (http://i.imgur.com/qgnd9.png), "this is why dayz went to shit" which is completely imcompatible with your explanation that your hate originates from me "not playing the actual game, but a terrible buggy alpha zombie mod for a really good game" of arma. your trolling needs some more practice, and in any case this whole argument is irrelevant to me since i had fun making this video, it was all i cared. enjoy the rest of the game hub :D

Shun - 13 days till Birthday 22 hours ago

My hate originates from you not playing the actual game, but a terrible buggy alpha zombie mod for a really good game

heinous [author] 22 hours ago

i dunno, the official dayz forum disagrees with you two.

besides, if you think about it, i was actually thriving in a game that you were meant to merely survive, so your hate actually originate from my skillfulness...

Shun - 13 days till Birthday 23 hours ago

This is why DayZ went to shit

jonah_the_bear_HONK 23 hours ago

thi is bad and you should feel bad

end update>>>>>

Edited by heinous
  • Like 19

DId you take his Coyote backpack, and put either the MK or the AS50 in it. Also, by the way, that AS50 TWS was hacked. Doens't mean you shouldn't use it, you are allowed to anyways. But awesome find, and sweet video, please keep them coming :)

DId you take his Coyote backpack, and put either the MK or the AS50 in it. Also, by the way, that AS50 TWS was hacked. Doens't mean you shouldn't use it, you are allowed to anyways. But awesome find, and sweet video, please keep them coming :)

no, i'm still new to the game so i was told afterwards that i should have taken the backpack. i think the other gun glitched away. thanks for the heads up about the as50 tws being hacked, i think i should dump it as soon as i find a replacement.

Most of the 5 Minutes + Videos are boring and are just entertaining in a few moments. I dont even watch videos that are longer than 5 Minutes.

But your video is kind of entertaining the whole time: The funny written comments, the fitting background music and actual interesting stuff that happens.

Make more videos like this :D

Edited by Crevanien

Great vid there. I normally fast forward to the good bits, but i watched this from start to finish. Very entertaining and damm funny!

it's been a while since I've enjoyed a video in here....

so cool vid and about the hacker(hacked gun)

meh who cares anymore....

let me take this chance to ask:

how prevalent is hacking in this game? i keep seeing people come back to life, i looked up the list of weapons and keep seeing people with weapons they shouldn't have, and i keep getting kicked by this battleye thing that was supposed to be protecting me from cheaters (too long to respond, error code #, that kinda thing)

are there servers that are less cheat-prone?

Edited by heinous

Music was entertaining, but no matter how you spin it, you're still a douche sniper.

i've been browsing dayz forums, it seems like the player base really hates snipers. the thing is, sniping is a legitimate part of the game; and the hate against snipers, in games that allow sniping, has existed as far back in time as at least the original counterstrike, so you have no idea how butthurt it makes you sound, especially in the ears of someone who has been hearing this for all these years.

Edited by heinous

i've been browsing dayz forums, it seems like the player base really hates snipers. the thing is, sniping is a legitimate part of the game; and the hate against snipers, in games that allow sniping, has existed as far back in time as at least the original counterstrike, so you have no idea how butthurt it makes you sound, especially in the ears of someone who has been hearing this for all these years.

People have hated snipers as far back as the bow and arrow days, sword/melee fighters thinking the bow is a cowards weapon etc.

Our "friendly neighborhood sniper" triumphs again! What was the name of the last song?

Our "friendly neighborhood sniper" triumphs again! What was the name of the last song?

there are links to all songs used, in the video description on the youtube page. that song is a fan electric guitar cover of gangnam style.

i lost the as50 lol. got sniped while i was trying to figure out what colors of the scopes do.

Regardless of what you were doing i laughed so hard when you labelled the enemy sniper.

i got some unfriendly reaction on the steam game hub... first post updated...