Sign in to follow this  
opulenceguild@gmail.com

Server restartings?

What exactly is going on?

All of a sudden nearly ALL my servers are no longer connected to the hive or are in a state that's currently not playable..

Anyone else having this?

Me and a friend both have it..

Any ideas?

I don't own a server, but I cannot join any. In the multiplayer menu, all the top servers (by players) are coming up as either private hive or no cd servers.

All other servers I cant connect to as it hangs on 'Wait for host'. Some servers I did join end up saying that 'the server is running an incorrect version of the server side application' or something similar

• Like 1

HAVING SAME PROBLEM. we were playing 30 min ago, right know we cannot play anymore.

it says wait for host, then loads but says exactly ```This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application. You cannot play on this server. If you are the server admin please contact Dayz stuff..

• Like 2

great to hear, i'm not the only one!

Litterly ALL of my servers are broken it seems, and those that DO look like they're up, are stuck while loading or something similar..

What's going on?

I can't connect to official servers. The game says "wait for host" and nothing happens. Sometimes i can get to the loading screen, but then the game says that the server has a different version of the game and i can't connect.

-.-

• Like 2

I was THIS close to fixing up a bus and an atv!

ALL the servers are down! the apocolyspe is here!!

• Like 1

Same Problem here...

Hive Errors wenn Server start.

Plz Fix the Hive.

My Server crashed...

• Like 1

Vehicles on all servers are gone. Lets wait for staff. Have camps with some vehicles on 8 servers, all vehicles are gone.

• Like 1

I am also having some weird FPS and connection issues like some people. I hope this gets resolved fast.

• Like 1

Ok Hive problem is Fixed.

Hive is Running now with no probleme.

Thx and Have Pfun

Server Admins, restart u servers.

Edited by Taiwendo
  • Like 1