Sign in to follow this  
spyer11@inbox.lv

We Shoot Without Warning

mostly 600m snipes, backstabs and other cheap tactics, also I can see from the axe vs crowbar battle that you lag like fuck.

YOUR MOM MUST BE SO PROUD!

now go back to CS/CoD/etc.

• Like 2

oh my god! killing in dayz is so exciting and looks just great in a montage ..... NOT!

that shit is fucking boring.

mostly 600m snipes, backstabs and other cheap tactics, also I can see from the axe vs crowbar battle that you lag like fuck.

YOUR MOM MUST BE SO PROUD!

now go back to CS/CoD/etc.

Go back to super mario fag

• Like 1

oh my god! killing in dayz is so exciting and looks just great in a montage ..... NOT!

that shit is fucking boring.

Ok my video not Exciting, Can you show me , your channel? I want see your`s EXCITING video`s...

he is a russian noob... This Russians are satanic .. only killand murder.. that's why your country is so fucked up and coruption is everywhere the most concentrate there..because only idiots like him grow... i'm not a rasist or anything , but i had a friend and he was russian.. pretty nice guy.. works hard and he is honest and just a good guy... but i think there aren't pertty much in your country.. and if they are- then they won;t change anything... (Sorry if i changed the theme to something polithical) :)
Edited by Doodler

he is a russian noob... This Russians are satanic .. only killand murder.. that's why your country is so fucked up and coruption is everywhere the most concentrate there..because only idiots like him grow... i'm not a rasist or anything , but i had a friend and he was russian.. pretty nice guy.. works hard and he is honest and just a good guy... but i think there aren't pertty much in your country.. and if they are- then they won;t change anything... (Sorry if i changed the theme to something polithical) :)

IF you dont know nothing dont talk fag , im not russian and i kill players who have weapons(i dont care crowbar or Sniper OR machinegun) so EAT SH*T Woman.

u are pussy if u don't like russians.

• Like 1

I have a challenge. Rather than just straight up killing a person, try shooting them to where they fall unconscious instead and raiding there body. For a few reasons, if they are unconscious, then you can drag a body, making looting a little safer. Second, its more challenging than just shooting a man in the back 10 times when he cant see you. Plus if you take all there stuff and leave them alive with little health and injured, its more of an "asshole" move. Try it, it feels more rewarding if you actually take up banditry, not just a murderer. This should be more than just killing people, that's no fun. Show some skill instead of holding down a mouse button till a death message appears.

Edited by AwesomeLemon
  • Like 1

Whats with all the people complaining? I think it was a nice vid! He made some nice kills there. Some of them with shotgun and people on far distance. And so what if he shoots people in the back? I would do the same. He just happens to be in the right place at the right time. In Elektro, you cant make much friends. I tried befriending some people before but I also got shot.

• Like 1

Whats with all the people complaining? I think it was a nice vid! He made some nice kills there. Some of them with shotgun and people on far distance. And so what if he shoots people in the back? I would do the same. He just happens to be in the right place at the right time. In Elektro, you cant make much friends. I tried befriending some people before but I also got shot.

Thanks for the comment you are right! :thumbsup:

IF you dont know nothing dont talk fag , im not russian and i kill players who have weapons(i dont care crowbar or Sniper OR machinegun) so EAT SH*T Woman.

lol gtfo fat kid... your interface is russian , i don't care your nationality you're a just a small kid who just can insult the other.. face me and meet me you fatty...

lol gtfo fat kid... your interface is russian , i don't care your nationality you're a just a small kid who just can insult the other.. face me and meet me you fatty...

hahah, yea im very fat i can do 35+ pull ups and 15+ muscle ups, my bodyfat under 10% , You FAIL keyboard warrior, i think if you call me fat then you have problems with overweight right?

Edited by Gvaido