Sign in to follow this  
Kowalski (DayZ)

Want - M4A1 CCO SD

Looking to trade for a M4A1 CCO SD.

I have a Bizon PP-19 SD to offer in return.

I haven't traded before but I do have a good reputation as a trusted medic.

PM if interested.

A bizon for a M4A1? Lol.

If you have a L85A2/AS50 rounds you can have my M4A1 Holo SD. But the bizon is complete shit.

If you don't have a lot of mags with the bizon I would add some more stuff to trade people tend to really like a m4sd

Yes for a bizon, hell no. I only have half a clip remaining on my SD and yet I won't trade with you. Now if you could get me some STANAG SD mags, then maybe we could settle on something else. I have almost anything you could want.

The bizon is just utter rubbish.

The only heli crash I have ever found and looted - I am a complete loner most of the time so you can imagine just how tough that was - had a bizon. I dropped my trusty akm and picked it up. 20 super quiet rounds later I was in a deerstand dropping my bizon and picking up a 74 because ANYTHING is better than that weapon.

Seriously, the SMG that I first used in the 80s was a potato gun, but the bison, well you would be better throwing the ammo at zeds.

Now I just have my g17 for close quarter zed eradication and the cco for sitting in the flats and popping zed's heads for kill count.

401 in this life. 306 head shots. Good enough for me.

;)