dillanm

Stuck at loading

Sorry if this is a repost/something that comes up frequently but it's been bugging me so much I'm losing the will to even attempt to play DayZ any more.

Essentially I can get into the lobby and when I hit connect or ok, whatever it is, I get a loading screen with a bar under it. The bar is always full but the screen never changes after that. Sometimes I can hear environmental sounds at that screen, but they fade soon after.

This happens with 99% of servers I join and has only started happening recently.

Software Specs;

DayZ Commander

Dayz (VER:1.7.2.5, Arma 2 Beta Patch Ver: 93063)

Win7 64-Bit

Hardware:

Intel core i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz

Nvidia GTX 560Ti

Any help/advice would be wonderful as I genuinely love playing this game and it sucks that I can't.

Edited by Dillanm

The same thing has happened to me, started about the day after the latest patch came out (could play fine at first) and I haven't been able to play since

I might try down patching to 96015/16, hopefully that will work. Will post progress, only problem is that there's less servers on that version.

Down patching had no effect. I think this is definitely a battleye problem as every time I join a server I get an error saying 'Battleye client not responding'. I'm gonna try reinstalling Arma2 CO. After that I'm out.

I had a problem before where my BEClient.dll would keep reverting to an older version and so I decided to try manually replacing it today as I've done before. Didn't help. I've given it a few tries and been patient but I'm getting pretty freakin discouraged. The new patch literally made the game unplayable for me and it's been a coupla weeks now. I support rocket and love the mod but that last patch sucked. and not doing anything about it for weeks sucks. Yeah yeah it's an alpha but that shouldn't mean updates that break the game get a free pass :(

I've found a solution that's worked for me so far but could still be only due to the reinstall I did.

Navigate to your Arma 2 directory and go into the 'BESetup' folder. Run the BESetup executable file and install/re-install battleye

Notice that there is another file created in the BESetup directory, Copy this file and navigate to the Arma2 : Operation Arrowhead directory and drop it in the main directory.

Hopefully problem solved, it worked for me but I'll post again if it breaks.

I've found a solution that's worked for me so far but could still be only due to the reinstall I did.

Navigate to your Arma 2 directory and go into the 'BESetup' folder. Run the BESetup executable file and install/re-install battleye

Notice that there is another file created in the BESetup directory, Copy this file and navigate to the Arma2 : Operation Arrowhead directory and drop it in the main directory.

Hopefully problem solved, it worked for me but I'll post again if it breaks.

Open up steam and execute ARMA 2 OA and it should have a thing which states Reinstall battleeye or update battleeye. Fixed it for me.