Sign in to follow this  
kckc9

DayZ Legion NOW RECRUITING

Hello everyone. I am forming a Legion in DayZ, it is a gang that trains up everyone into warriors and loyal soliders, we have different ranks like an army, we have a FULL DAY training session for new recruits, they will get put through there paces, we will work you down to nothing, and then build you up in the mold of DayZ Legionaries, you will start of as a regular solider who is given tasks to do to gain the Legion power and solidarity, if you want to join theres no application at all

just add me on skype if you want to join, just be ready to play DayZ when we tell ya to, all rules will be explained to you via skype call,

you will get an interview and if you pass you join, if you fail, U die

What's your clan tag? Curious if you're part of the group that I've seen hacking and getting booted for hacking.

don't have 1 yet, we try to make it look like there's no clans online, plus we don't accept hackers in our clan and nobody in the clan are hackers

Hello everyone. I am forming a Legion in DayZ, it is a gang that trains up everyone into warriors and loyal soliders, we have different ranks like an army, we have a FULL DAY training session for new recruits, they will get put through there paces, we will work you down to nothing, and then build you up in the mold of DayZ Legionaries, you will start of as a regular solider who is given tasks to do to gain the Legion power and solidarity, if you want to join theres no application at all

just add me on skype if you want to join, just be ready to play DayZ when we tell ya to, all rules will be explained to you via skype call,

you will get an interview and if you pass you join, if you fail, U die

holy run-on batman.