Sign in to follow this  
raidmaxzu

Cd key disabled

Hello from 2 days ago I went on a server dayz and the game worked properly yesterday I try to enter but it gave a message saying Your CD Key is disable contact the support .. I do not know what happened because the day before I played. please help me to solve this problem thanks.

CD Key disabled, is this notification via Steam or Via DayZ mod? CD Key disabled could mean a ban from the hive or from steam.

Need clarification.

The message from me dayz because the game I have not bought on steam but on a site that sells CD KEY.

I open dayz within a server and after the message "waiting for host" He tells me that the key is disabled and contact support

The message from me dayz because the game I have not bought on steam but on a site that sells CD KEY.

I open dayz within a server and after the message "waiting for host" He tells me that the key is disabled and contact support

seems legit

Firstly, DayZ is a mod of ARMA II and ARMA Operation Arrowhead - You need a CD Key for both games (unless using ARMA Lite) in order to play DayZ. If you got your CD Key from a website, then thats unfortunate and no one here can help you with that. You need to purchase the game from a retail outlet or via Steam.

• Like 1