Sign in to follow this  
sapro93@yahoo.com

Heli's not saving?

Well I have fixed up and flew about 12 helis on my server, you wanna know why? They just haven't been saving and I am getting tired of fixing it up everyday. If this problem going for anyone else plus respond, hope to get this fixed so we can do some tactical raids

-Sapro-

Aye! Its been awhile since I have seen/fixed/flew one... but every time I do, they disapper after server restart. This has happen prior to 1.7.2.5. Since 1.7.2.5. I have yet to see a chopper, on the ground or flying above. Makes me sad.

Apparently there's a bug that causes vehicles that were fixed up in 1.7.2.5 not to save.

I believe vehicles fixed up before this update will still save.

Vehicles do not save on 1.7.2.5 thats why my server runs 1.7.2.4.

Worng! All Vehicles DO save as of 1.7.2.5. Only the Huey isn't working!

actually you're wrong...RARELY a vehicle will save after a server restart but prior to 1.7.1.5 we had 10 vehicles fixed up at our camp and after the last BE and arma patch, they all returned to their spawn locations broke again...we spent 4-5 resets fixing them again and every time they returned, including the huey, and every reset i have sat next to a vehicle and i have to fix it no matter how many times i save it...read other threads no vehicles save on 1.7.1.5 homie

ehicle will save after a server restart but prior to 1.7.1.5 we had 10 vehicles fixed up at our camp and after the last BE and arma patch, they all returned to their spawn locations broke again.

actually you're wrong...RARELY a vehicle will save after a server restart but prior to 1.7.1.5 we had 10 vehicles fixed up at our camp and after the last BE and arma patch, they all returned to their spawn locations broke again...we spent 4-5 resets fixing them again and every time they returned, including the huey, and every reset i have sat next to a vehicle and i have to fix it no matter how many times i save it...read other threads no vehicles save on 1.7.1.5 homie

We have not had any issues saving vehicles on my server aside from the random one changing to something else. The heli however will not save no matter what we do. it always ends up back at the island all banged up.

We have not had any issues saving vehicles on my server aside from the random one changing to something else. The heli however will not save no matter what we do. it always ends up back at the island all banged up.

how

how many restarts have you been able to save them for?

i am sorry but i dont think you have done proper testing.

we who have has found the issues consitant, and not random in any way.

you found it whit the helikopter, but it is the same whit all other vehicles.

example the bicycle will always turn into a motorcycle at restarts. motorcycle will always disapear after one restart.

some vehicles can survive multiple restarts whitout changing, but will always disapear after a set number.

(atv's maybe not. after one week of testing whit 4 restarts/day they were still there)

i hammered 1.7.2.5 for almost 2 weeks whit tests, conclusion its broken.

im now back at 1.7.2.4 and life is fine and dandy again, no hero skins, but thats alright.

imho i think its more important that players can enjoy their end game.

how

how many restarts have you been able to save them for?

i am sorry but i dont think you have done proper testing.

we who have has found the issues consitant, and not random in any way.

you found it whit the helikopter, but it is the same whit all other vehicles.

example the bicycle will always turn into a motorcycle at restarts. motorcycle will always disapear after one restart.

some vehicles can survive multiple restarts whitout changing, but will always disapear after a set number.

(atv's maybe not. after one week of testing whit 4 restarts/day they were still there)

i hammered 1.7.2.5 for almost 2 weeks whit tests, conclusion its broken.

im now back at 1.7.2.4 and life is fine and dandy again, no hero skins, but thats alright.

imho i think its more important that players can enjoy their end game.

restarts on my server happen every 6 hours. vehicles saved stay put past multiple resets without issues. One person has had the same Bus for nearly 2 weeks now. as for the bike always changing into a motorcycle and such, we had been able to save a bike for some time, but it did eventually turn into an ATV. This was crashed so no idea what would have happened beyond that.

It seem obvious to me that it is all a mess and there is no consistency with regard to how tents and vehicles behave. It seem to be random or periodically working.

<--- 1.7.2.5 & 96061

I had to downgrade my server to 1.7.2.4 just so I could save vehicles including the heli. When I was on .5 I couldn't get a single vehicle to save, but ever since the downgrade everything saves like it is supposed to. :)

Dude i test it on my new server. And you are wrong., Heli is transformed in a tractor. And bikes are gone Url and UAZ gone. So its a bug with the server hive version. I think.

And rocket is working on this problem i hope/