---------------

Stay away from Defcon Servers

If you can't afford a server, don't purchase one. Simple.

Sounds like the credit card daddy gave him declined and in fit of rage he cancels his account like a baby.

Know whats funny I've had your CS servers since 2003, never had a single problem with them - for 5+ years it was up and running no problem. I completely forgot about Defcon when I ordered a dayZ server, interesting enough I've had my defcon Dayz server for 3 months now, couldnt' be happier. No down time, all problems fixed within 10 minutes top.

Can I get a discount for remembering #defcon on mIRC when you first were selling CS servers? :) just kiddin

Edited by Wells73

Things that come to light when you look for them ...Keep up the good work,As I put in the start of this topic the tech shut my server down and removed my account and deleted my tickets to cover his ass .. I'm with a new hosting company and that is it .....

xwYoF.png

Edited by Wells73

There seems to be a lot of evidence for mistreatment here. Maybe we will hear something from else the provider regarding these screenshots. Being that defcon have been in the business a while this seems rather odd.

Edited by HostVenomLLC

I'm just saying bro, if you are living government check to government check you should probably save that money. If you can't keep $49 in your bank account you shouldn't be wasting your money on a server. But people can do what they want but when your payment fails accept the fact you are poor and go on with your life instead of making some retarded post on the web making yourself look like an idiot.

Edited by LunaTiK

I'm just saying bro, if you are living government check to government check you should probably save that money. If you can't keep $49 in your bank account you shouldn't be wasting your money on a server. But people can do what they want but when your payment fails accept the fact you are poor and go on with your life instead of making some retarded post on the web making yourself look like an idiot.

I don't let people take my money ... Keep talking out your ass ButterCup Nice Profile pic Moron

Edited by Wells73

There seems to be a lot of evidence for mistreatment here. Maybe we will hear something from else the provider regarding these screenshots. Being that defcon have been in the business a while this seems rather odd.

Just hit the link Its all on this site,But all people can do it talk shit to me .......

Edited by Wells73

I used to work for server hosting companies, if only you kids knew what they had to deal with all day long, besides the usual whiny kids. If you can't afford $49 for a server - boohoo. In the real world Defcon has to make money, they use that money to upgrade their servers and pay employees. Do you think dealing with hundreds of whiny brats all day is fun? Look at this kid - credit card declined, so guess what happens to his server?

Why should Defcon leave the server up? he didn't pay for it - infact he canceled his account instead of waiting until the morning. I remember years back when they let me sell servers to get a discount on my CS server at the time, each money i'd have a few people recommend me so I could get my server free - each month they'd deduct from the recommendations - sometimes it was free, others I paid full price.

I'm not saying some kids didn't have problems with them, but from experience - I had my server down for few days, they furnished me a NEW server, for 1 month free over the whole problem (data center got flooded or some crap in atlanta).

I don't blame Defcon, pay your bills and they can pay theirs. Its what the world does.

Obviously the guy shouldn't be running a business. I'm just saying that in your case that what you are complaining about seems to be your fault.

I used to work for server hosting companies, if only you kids knew what they had to deal with all day long, besides the usual whiny kids. If you can't afford $49 for a server - boohoo. In the real world Defcon has to make money, they use that money to upgrade their servers and pay employees. Do you think dealing with hundreds of whiny brats all day is fun? Look at this kid - credit card declined, so guess what happens to his server?

Why should Defcon leave the server up? he didn't pay for it - infact he canceled his account instead of waiting until the morning. I remember years back when they let me sell servers to get a discount on my CS server at the time, each money i'd have a few people recommend me so I could get my server free - each month they'd deduct from the recommendations - sometimes it was free, others I paid full price.

I'm not saying some kids didn't have problems with them, but from experience - I had my server down for few days, they furnished me a NEW server, for 1 month free over the whole problem (data center got flooded or some crap in atlanta).

I don't blame Defcon, pay your bills and they can pay theirs. Its what the world does.

You Sir are a moron why do you think I am kid ..On that note you can FUCK OFF

• Like 1

You Sir are a moron why do you think I am kid ..On that note you can FUCK OFF

You don't even know how much is on a credit card, clearly you are not an adult yet. Why don't you go phone Grams and tell her you need more money on your Prepaid credit card champ, that or go work for the money like everyone else, its only a few burger flips away.

Edited by butcher501

Troll more you two and I still have a server ... I got something for your PEBCAC Here you go 2ykyszn.gif

What movie is that from? It looks so familiar. O_o

Welcome back James. I noticed you ordered another DayZ server this afternoon. Glad to have you back :)

clear this up real fast I never had a problem with the server it was the tech that i had the problem with... If i have a problem with a tech I will pm Rscott and all the trolls can kiss my ass