---------------

Stay away from Defcon Servers

http://www.ripoffrep...on-Servers.aspx

They Shut my server down because of no payment ,The server bill is do the 1st they tryied to bill my card and my bank stopped it this was tonight at 10:06pm then at 1am they shut my server down when I asked why they said it was non payment I told them the payment will be paid on the due date on the 1st

they removed the ticket ..I opened another one same thing deleted it ,Then they locked me out so I could not log back in So I looked them up and found this tomorrow I will be calling my bank and the BBB .I would stay far far away .............

• Like 2

That's ok Just got back from my bank and yes I will be getting my money back so its all good ..I wanted to put this out there because this server company not legit

• Like 1

I not a fan of Defcon but they put up with my bullshit never had a issue with payment.

Ya ,But something up with that server company I got my money back and reported the site and got a new server company ..I think they just wanted me gone because i was paying 49.00 I wanted to get another server and it went up to 60.00 ..Not a big deal just don't want people to get taken that's all I hope this helps

Hi Jerry,

I had a look through the ticket system and read the comments. Your CC payment was declined which you posted a ticket asking for clarification which was given. 42 minutes later you submitted a cancel request choosing "Immediate" rather then "End of billing cycle". At that time your server was canceled and your account closed. The reason you could not access the billing center is because your account was closed. I don't see any tickets deleted (We can log this)

I'm not sure about your remark concerning going to your bank getting your money back. You were never charged for the upcoming month (Card declined).

If you need clarification or have any specific questions please feel free to PM me.

Ya ,But something up with that server company I got my money back and reported the site and got a new server company ..I think they just wanted me gone because i was paying 49.00 I wanted to get another server and it went up to 60.00 ..Not a big deal just don't want people to get taken that's all I hope this helps

Jerry,

Your CC was not charged so there was nothing to "get back". I can assure you we didn't "want you gone". I don't know where the figures for server cost were taken, Our long time rule for adding multiple servers has always been 15% off. We surely wouldn't charge you $11 more. Below is an excerpt of the support request you initiated concerning adding another server.

08/25/2012 03:15

What would it cost for another 40 slot dayz server in Chicago IL .. Would I get a break in price ??

08/25/2012 08:32 Hello,

Just go through the signup process as before and I will take 15% off your existing server since the invoice is still outstanding.

Support Staff

DefconServers.com

---------------------------------------

I hope this helps clear some of the confusion. If you need more information please feel free to PM me anytime.

-R

No I did not .... you suspended my server cpanel then when i ask what was up you deleted all three of the tickets and banned me from the login to open tickets ..And whats funny is I don't think you have a clue on whats going on with your server company ..As I posted up top is how it happen I didn't not cancel anything your tech did it all you want the tickets numbers that he deleted ...Or you can unlock my login and fix this problem

[Ticket ID: 991877] suspended Login

Thank you for contacting our support team. A support ticket has now been opened for your request. You will be notified when a response is made by email. The details of your ticket are shown below.

Subject: suspended Login

Ticket Message: Why is my account suspended!!!

[Ticket ID: 637277] My Server I paid For

Jerry Wells,

Thank you for contacting our support team. A support ticket has now been opened for your request. You will be notified when a response is made by email. The details of your ticket are shown below.

Subject: My Server I paid For

Ticket Message: SO now your going to delete my ticket Dayz Server (08/05/2012 - 08/31/2012) I paid for this if I don't get the days I paid for next call is to my bank and the BBB

all three tickets was deleted I didn't cancel shit

I am not saying the things you posted did not happen to you,but I use Defcon Servers. They have always treated me very fairly. When i put a ticket in, it is answered with 15 - 20 minutes. I very rarely have any lag on my 40 man server, even when it is full. The only issue I have with Defcon Servers is my server does not show a flag on Six Launcher. I wish there was something they could do about it, but there isn't. Other than that, I would recommend Defcon to anyone looking for a DayZ server. They even have a "Clan Pay" system, so if your friends or regulars on your server wanted to donate to help pay the bills, they can do so safely.

The billing does in fact come out of the 28th of every month. I was billed last night. I however, had the fund to pay. :)

I am not saying the things you posted did not happen to you,but I use Defcon Servers. They have always treated me very fairly. When i put a ticket in, it is answered with 15 - 20 minutes. I very rarely have any lag on my 40 man server, even when it is full. The only issue I have with Defcon Servers is my server does not show a flag on Six Launcher. I wish there was something they could do about it, but there isn't. Other than that, I would recommend Defcon to anyone looking for a DayZ server. They even have a "Clan Pay" system, so if your friends or regulars on your server wanted to donate to help pay the bills, they can do so safely.

The billing does in fact come out of the 28th of every month. I was billed last night. I however, had the fund to pay. :)

I under stand but if they could have hold on until the next day for a payment .. This would have not not been a problem but no they shut the server down a few hours later and it pissed me off because the tech was deleting my tickets

Edited by Wells73

I under stand but if they could have hold on until the next day for a payment .. This would have not not been a problem but no they shut the server down a few hours later and it pissed me off because the tech was deleting my tickets

I went to Defcon and looked this up for you. Hope it helps.

Help! My server has been suspended

We offer a grace period after payment is overdue where your server is suspended but not deleted. If you make a payment before the grace period is over your suspension will be lifted and your server will not be deleted. If you fail to make a payment in time your server will be permantely deleted and we will be unable to restore it.

Here is one about credit card charges:

How do I Renew my Services?

All servers are billed on the first of every month. Reminders are sent out 7 days prior. It is your responsiblity to make sure payment is recieved by our billing department no later then the first of every month. If your primary billing method is CC the active invoice will be authorized 2-3 days prior to the billing due date and you need not do anything.

Here is one about credit card charges:

How do I Renew my Services?

All servers are billed on the first of every month. Reminders are sent out 7 days prior. It is your responsiblity to make sure payment is recieved by our billing department no later then the first of every month. If your primary billing method is CC the active invoice will be authorized 2-3 days prior to the billing due date and you need not do anything.

Please Stay out of this because the guy has no clue on whats going on with his own company .I can not even Login because his tech removed me see SS

553u9u.png

Hello,

As stated in my first reply only members can access the billing center. Since you canceled your account is has been closed therefore you can not access it. That is why your getting the error message.

Edited by Rscott
  • Like 1

No text SS so if you fake the SS I 'll own your Company........

As this is said Until the proof is posted I'm Done With DefCon Servers

Edited by Wells73

Please Stay out of this because the guy has no clue on whats going on with his own company .I can not even Login because his tech removed me see SS

Did you even read the rules of Defcon?? Or were you too eager to get a server to bother?? Wanted to be a server admin so bad and now you're upset and trash talking them when something you don't fully understand has happened.

Did you even read the rules of Defcon?? Or were you too eager to get a server to bother?? Wanted to be a server admin so bad and now you're upset and trash talking them when something you don't fully understand has happened.

Cool Story Bro

Cool Story Bro

Yours was cooler. You lost your server.

• Like 1

Troll more you two and I still have a server ... I got something for your PEBCAC Here you go 2ykyszn.gif

Edited by Wells73

Im not trolling you. I was trying to help you. You got mad, cause I didn't join you and bash my server host. Get over it and move on kid. Geesh.

Hello,

As stated in my first reply only members can access the billing center. Since you canceled your account is has been closed therefore you can not access it. That is why your getting the error message.

Sounds like the credit card daddy gave him declined and in fit of rage he cancels his account like a baby.

Know whats funny I've had your CS servers since 2003, never had a single problem with them - for 5+ years it was up and running no problem. I completely forgot about Defcon when I ordered a dayZ server, interesting enough I've had my defcon Dayz server for 3 months now, couldnt' be happier. No down time, all problems fixed within 10 minutes top.

Can I get a discount for remembering #defcon on mIRC when you first were selling CS servers? :) just kiddin