daspope

Being friendly just doesn't seem worth it...

I don't whine about getting killed, its part of the game. I try to play the game in many different ways... most of the time I play as a semi-homicidal bi-polar axe murderer because some people I will be nice to, and then others I will just decide they need to die.

I was trying to turn over a new leaf and running around cherno with the objective of being nice to people. the first guy startled me big time so I opened fire, but then gave him a blood transfusion. The second guy pretended to be friendly until I was vulnerable, then he opened fire. I aint no punk bitch though, I took his ass out with me ;)

From now on I am going to try and be the killer, not the killed.

http://youtu.be/I-MBkOfXMTI

Welcome to Dayz. Don't make your choice off what others do. Stay away from people if you don't want to be killed.

Welcome to Dayz. Don't make your choice off what others do. Stay away from people if you don't want to be killed.

Lol I been around DayZ for a while now... I know its a hostile place... but hiding out in the forest gets lonely and sometimes running around with an axe like a mad man just doesn't do it for me...

http://youtu.be/orMKJ71V0gQ

Don't make your choice off what others do. Stay away from people if you don't want to be killed.

Your first sentence contradicts your second sentence.

You first instruct him to ignore the actions of other players, and then advise him to consider the actions of other players:

"Don't pick your clothes based on what others think. Stay away from flip-flops or Hawaiian shirts if you don't want to be bullied."

Edited by Thorne

I'd like to say don't give up hope as there are still friendly players out there like myself. I helped a guy repair a bus in Elektro that I had randomly met and help people all the time.

However if you listened to me, you'd probably end up dying more often. :(

Good on you for trying!

P.S. I love that you didn't kill the hero in your axe video.

Edited by ProjectSeoul

hey pope me and 3 friends have a friendly gropu :D we only shoot if they shoot first msg me on steam if you wanna be friends :D ID: hellodoggy

Your first sentence contradicts your second sentence.

You first instruct him to ignore the actions of other players, and then advise him to consider the actions of other players:

"Don't pick your clothes based on what others think. Stay away from flip-flops or Hawaiian shirts if you don't want to be bullied."

They don't contradict each other. He said not to base your choices off what others do. Meaning the OP shouldn't resort to killing people just because most people are unfriendly. That's not ignoring the actions of other players, it's not being influenced by them.

Edited by bad_mojo

hey pope me and 3 friends have a friendly gropu :D we only shoot if they shoot first msg me on steam if you wanna be friends :D ID: hellodoggy

I may take you up on that, I generally play solo because I like to record for youtube a lot, but some group play may be nice to put in my videos too.

Eh, I have 17k humanity currently, Im still friendly to everyone who doesn't have bandit skin, even though I got killed by someone who had a hero skin once... goes to show some people care more about pixels then to have fun with the game. literally, I was gonna give him my MK 48 Mod 0 with 4 clips cause I got bored of it but he shot me for it anyways, pixels NEED ALL THE PIXELS!!!ONE! I also got killed by someone I was bandaging who was bleeding, he shot me anyways and proceeded to bandage himself. Simply, if I got mad enough, I could kill 6 people in cold blood, and still be a hero at this point. But I continue to be a hero, why? It's more fun to hunt down bandits and risk a firefight while being a medic. Cheers for the axe kills.

Being friendly is great. I'm making a video series where I heal people and try to work my way out of confrontations without violence. The key is to not worry about dieing and just concentrate on trying to help people.

The guy was stupid enough not to headshot you.

Atleast you got him.

my question is the hero skin really worth all the trouble to get it and who else wants the original bandit skin back with desert camo clothing

my question is the hero skin really worth all the trouble to get it and who else wants the original bandit skin back with desert camo clothing

I would like the desert camo, and no the hero skin isn't worth it to me... if I wanted to work at a game to obtain plaid shirts I would play farmville...

There are still friendly players on the server. For me the point of this game is to survive and help others to survive as well. I've been killed plenty of times, majority by snipers from somewhere I don't see. Don't like those. So for me, the aim now is to kill as many snipers as possible. I've got 3 so far, been playing for 2 weeks only. My humanity is pretty low still, around 3k, but I plan to raise it up.

Also, I play solo. No friends interested in this game. I tried teaming up with someone but it's just hard to plan and play at the same time. However, if anyone has the same mindset as I do, you are welcome to add me to steam friends - Tretik.

Here is a screen of my stuff - all taken from a sniper. I am not really afraid to lose it so but snipers are. It just feels good to kill them and imagine them yelling and rage quitting haha.

post-91218-0-44725700-1346287104_thumb.j

he used slug rounds. idiot should have used buckshot

Yeah if he were using buck shot first shot would have killed me since its 8 pellets at 2k blood and he shot me point blank.