Sign in to follow this  
Dunkaroos

Looking for an M16A4 ACOG

[Already made a trade for it]

I had one at one time but I lent it to my friend so I could try out his M4 SD, but he was killed by hackers before we could switch back so I wanted to find another one.

I have been trying to find this gun for about 2 weeks now and I got my hopes up one time only to find not one but 2 M16A2's in one barrack, the game was now F@&$ing with me. I've been to the barracks more times than I want to remember and now it seems like that's all I do in this game, I miss playing DayZ lol.

Between the barracks and the chopper crashes that sometimes appear at the airfield I have managed to collect just about everything else in the game except for an LMG, M16 M203, and of course the ACOG.

Just some stuff off the top of my head that I have and am willing to trade:

Satchel Charges (didnt even know they were in the game)

M136 Rocket Launcher ( I think that's what it's called)

AS50

M107

FAL

FAL NVG

M4A3 CCO

M4 SD

M24

SVD

NVG

GPS

Range finder

Probably more that I am forgetting

I have ammo for everything so let me know what you would like. Finding this gun has become a personal matter haha.

Thanks,

StroupBSlayen

Edited by StroupBSLayen

I've got an ACOG at my camp. Looking for the rocket launcher. Let me know if your interested.

EDIT - Also looking for a M4A1 Holo. It's not on your list, but maybe you have connections?

Edited by Reality

Sorry guys, I already made a trade for it. Should have updated the thread. My bad