Sign in to follow this  
RotorGod

How many kills does your current character have?

I was just wondering how many kills on zombies people here on the forums have gained in their most current or best character ever?

For me my best is my current character on which I'm sitting on 600-ish kills, over a period of multiple days :)

In case people try to call bull on me I have posted a photo as proof, I would like to point out though that I am in no way trying to be a 'show-off' to others and nor am I a hacker, just a guy not working right now due to illness who has an obsession with this game XD

killsv.png

Edited by RotorGod

i usualy avoid zombies cause i end up dying from players that heard me shooting,but my most kills so far are 140-150,in a character that survived until Day 8(i know,realy few for so many hours of gaming:P but i play with a group,so they get some kills too)

In my current character,brand new,i have 40-50 kills,all of them with my sweet hatchet!

Sometimes we hit a town and go full Rambo balsting the fuck out of every Zed we see and amass a pile of bodies in the streets, fill the church or the shops. Best i have had is 450 odd. I cannot seem to break the 500 barrier even when i was going for a thousand zed goal and playing carefully. I always end up going into places we dont really need too.. ' hey lets just check out this place and get a drink or something ' and then end up dying from something stupid.

My best so far was on my 40 day old character which I lost 12 days ago, which was a mere 285 or so with about 215 headshots. I usually just try to lose zombies instead of popping them, hence the low number for the age of the character. Lose the line of sight > sorted is what I tend to go for, I can usually loot wherever I want without shooting a gun, and it's safer that way.

That's not to say I just crawl everywhere, I'm rather impatient so I tend to jog around towns/cities/airfields and I sprint everywhere else. Zombies aren't that much of a threat to require extreme stealth, well, at least once you have a weapon.

I miss that life. 12 days and counting now though.