Sign in to follow this  
Doomclap

How do you find a car or bus?

whats the best method or city to find a vehicle? I've been running around for a while now and haven't seen one.

Find any vehicle and save it. After a restart there's about a 50% chance it will magically turn into a bus! :)

There is an urban myth that vehicles spawn around the map, but when you look for them... THEY ARE GONE.

However, it is well known that the natural habitat for vehicles is now deep in the forests near camps with hoarded gear.

I.e. Vehicles are rare, groups instantly hoard them, you're lucky as a lone survivor if you ever see one. I found/seen my first vehicle after about 50 days of playing DayZ, and it was a bus hugging some trees in the wilderness, as buses do. I generally just live by the idea that there are no vehicles in DayZ because they are so rare. Most groups that have vehicles tend to just use them as storage, and as a sort of trophy.

You don't people will just cry if you have one anyways. Why on my server i put all the Vehicles on the corner of the map, and put tank traps all around them so NO ONE CAN HAVE THEM AHAHAHAHAHAH

Edited by ledo1222

Use DayZDB map to find all spawn points.

Join a low-population server and go to a vehicle spawn point that isn't right near the coast.

I'm driving around in my V3S :D

I found a bus hidden in a forest last night. It was my very first vehicle! Drove it from the SW corner where it was stashed to Kamenka, and was happily baiting some zeds, when my GF decided she was going to download a couple of albums on the wifi.

Bye-bye connection. I got straight back on the server afterwards but the bus was no more..

First rule of DayZ, Don't get attached to your bus.

First rule of DayZ, Don't get attached to your bus.

I thought it was don't get attached to your Girlfriend.....

• Like 2

I thought it was don't get attached to your Girlfriend.....

LOL I forgave her because it was Rammstein.. I'm not a fan but I find it makes excellent post-apocalyptic survival music