Sign in to follow this  
slartibartfast (DayZ)

jump aboard the zed train - ok, maybe not!

Ok. My plan was to get to the southern edge of the map, in a central area. Gather up a zed train and lead them to a quiet spot and let them chow down on me.

I just couldn't do it.

Even virtual suicide seems a little....... wrong.

You see, I lost my civvies to the ghillie suit/backpack bug.

My idea was to lay down some Jasz buffet and return to my warm, bloody, chewed on corpse as a new spawn. Reclaim what gear I could and get back to healing in my hero skin.

I have to admit that I bottled it.

Nothing to do with the gear I have. G17s, toolboxes and CCOs are pretty easy to come by. It is the nearly 400 zeds deaths with nearly 300 head shots. It is the 30 to 40 hours of game time,

It is the fact that this is a survivor game. Not 'a take the easy way out' cos I look like a walking yucca game.

Therefore, here is my new plan.

I need to find someone that will trade me a set of civilian clothing for the ghillie suit that I am wearing and i'll even throw in the 'duped' backpack if it procs. Last time, when I lost my own civvies, it was 24 slot coyote.

That is it really. I play in New Zealand using 1.7.2.5 and 96061. I will gladly 'hop' to any server for the trade as long as it has battleye 1.169. I will restore older versions of arma2 and dayz though.