resausk

CD Key in use Error?

So I was just playing perfectly fine this morning and then I get on a server and it says "CD Key in use" when I log in, has some douche bag stolen my CD Key? And if so who do I complain to, to get another. Im not paying for a new fucking game because of some hacker using my CD Key from retrieving it through my GUID

There are all kinds of issues with CD keys right now. Seems they all popped up yesterday.

Mine is "CD Key is disabled".

There are all kinds of issues with CD keys right now. Seems they all popped up yesterday.

Mine is "CD Key is disabled".

So Has a large group of hackers taken a large hand full of ours? I'm about to email Bohemia the problem and my CD Keys for both Arma II, OA, and PM

Go here...do read and follow instructions before posting.

http://forums.bistud...y-CD-key-in-use

I already did -.- I just wanted to be sure if something happened. I didnt post my CD Keys but I told them about the situation.

Great now im globally banned, got on again 2 hours later and got that right up my ass.....fucking hacker for sure used it and got it banned....Anyone know a US support number for Bohemia Interactive 420-910-059-267 doesnt allow me to call. And Im not sure if their Office number will do me any good. Thank you for the help if anyone does help.

Edited by Resausk

I would fight that but I think you would have to take your issue up with Battle eye.

Point them towards quite a few people having issues with keys this week also.

I was getting the CD Key has been disabled since yesterday and all a sudden tonight, it just worked again.

I would fight that but I think you would have to take your issue up with Battle eye.

Point them towards quite a few people having issues with keys this week also.

I was getting the CD Key has been disabled since yesterday and all a sudden tonight, it just worked again.

Do I email Battleye?

You go to Battleye only if you got globaly banned.

http://battleye.com/support.html

Emailed them over 12 hours ago and havent gotten a reply. They either think im bullshitting, or it takes more then 24 hours. I posted my Global Ban ID# so they should pay attention to it.