Sign in to follow this  
The Friendly Bandit

Calling all members of the coalition and any like-minded heroes or survivors!

All heroes out there, prepare for a shock! A group of dirty bandits have formed to fight the coalition and all the good work they do for our community! These bastards have a hit list of all the leaders of the groups in the coalition, and even dare to go after DR WASTELAND. Whilst i am not part of the coalition, i am forming my own group to hunt these arseholes who would kill u over a box of painkillers! The group will be called bandits beware, or BB for short. Anyone who wants to hunt the bandits will be welcome to join. Lets bring the fight to them!

EDIT: This is the link to the post where the dirty bandits have formed: http://dayzmod.com/f...must-be-formed/

EDIT: I also need a new name BB does sound retarded lol, plz post some suggestions!

Edited by The Friendly Bandit
  • Like 3

There will always be good and evil. There was a post about trying to kill medics in a previous post somewhere and I've heard of a couple patients killing medics lately. Regardless of what happens, we medics will help people regardless. I've noticed more medics have been rolling with security so even if a bandit may take the medic out, they may not breathe another breathe after the kill.

Nice job digging up this info!

I'd like to join. Not a big fan of bandits, specially when they are organized and have an agenda...

Have you even checked that post he linked?

They aren't organized and most likely that thing is not gonna happen at all. They spent as much time flaming the OP as they spent trying to get the plan (what plan?) going.

I think the best way to deal with this is not paying it much attention, it'll go away on it's own.

There will always be bandits and survivors.End of story. Also bandits aren't dirty. They are bloody from killing survivors who think they can stop banditry on a server.

I'm thinking of joining their coalition, but I refuse to target medics under any circumstances (well, if they fire on me I'm firing back) because they've helped me out in the past. I that doesn't make me on par with them, does it?

I'm thinking of joining their coalition, but I refuse to target medics under any circumstances (well, if they fire on me I'm firing back) because they've helped me out in the past. I that doesn't make me on par with them, does it?

It makes you better than them lol

is Bandit Inquistion a good name?

instead of Bandits Beware?

BB was the Boys Brigade. A kind of scout group in Britain.

please do not call it BI. Seriously say it out loud in this sentence.

"Yes, I'm in an anti bandit group. We are BI."

How about the EMB. If you translate Bandit Death Squad into french(escadron de la mort bandit) this is very rough French btw.

Or even BDS.

I could wear either of those badges.

BB was the Boys Brigade. A kind of scout group in Britain.

please do not call it BI. Seriously say it out loud in this sentence.

"Yes, I'm in an anti bandit group. We are BI."

How about the EMB. If you translate Bandit Death Squad into french(escadron de la mort bandit) this is very rough French btw.

Or even BDS.

I could wear either of those badges.

Bandit Death Squad Men