Hey there guys! Im a decently vet player of DayZ, im not a noob or anything, but i have a request to someone who is, for lack fo a better word, rich.

See, I have lag issues, and its kind of severe, it prevents me from playing alot, just cause the lag is terrible. I recently died do to one of my lag spike (Dude was running in place, then i was dead). Anyways, i lost alot of shit, like, godly shit. DMR, l85, Rangefinders, NVG etc...

So I called my internet people and im getting new internet installed tomorrow.

SOOO.. My question is, would a "rich" person show me to some tents? Doesnt have to be yours, just some you know of so I can re arm by tomorrow.

Thanks!

-Zach

Edited by JacksApple

This defeats the purpose of the game. Gear back up. Yeah, it takes a while, but that's the way of it. Enjoy it. :D

And also, before people start saying "Omg its easy to find shit!" or "Omg, hes a bandit dont do it!" I currently play alone, and am a new spawn. Also, ive lost really good shit repeatedly in the past few days. Its rediculous...

Sorry JacksApple.. Gearing up takes 30 minutes..

It takes me probably an hour, MAYBE two to regear from a new spawn. And that's with NWA quality weapons. Hell, sometimes I even get lucky and "find" them in cherno or elektro. But the point is, even ghillie suits are dropping like crazy lately, so just put the work into it! Maybe even set up your own camp.

Hi Jack, I might have a spare AS50 and a few mags for you, and some food/water.

PM me. :)

Edited by Epies

Hi Jack, I might have a spare AS50 and a few mags for you, and some food/water.

PM me. :)

Pm'd :D

Since this is the begging thread, can I get a free mech, hoverbike, preferably an energy sword (Halo II) and uhh... idk

Since we're giving stuff away, can I get an activated Euclid C-Finder?