drblah35

HFB Server hosting....

Sup everyone!

I recently just started using HFB and I must say they are great! This is my first time hosting any game server and its been a really good experience with HFB. I was setup with the server within 24hrs (i was shocked at this) Support is def on top of their game answering very quickly which is a big plus these days. Just wanted to share my experience if anyone else was thinking of using them.

My server is US 2710 if anyone wants to come and have some good times.

I in no way am affiliated or work for them so do not start any of that crap.

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback! It's great to hear feedback - good or bad.

I would join, but I use the fix for texture glitches which involves changing the dead soldier files in the dayz.pbo. Every server hosted by them that I've joined auto kicks for that after a few minutes, so I avoid all hfb servers until the official fix comes out.

I don't own a server so I don't know if it's a setting that can be changed. But it seems to be a default for hfb hosted servers.

I would join, but I use the fix for texture glitches which involves changing the dead soldier files in the dayz.pbo. Every server hosted by them that I've joined auto kicks for that after a few minutes, so I avoid all hfb servers until the official fix comes out.

I don't own a server so I don't know if it's a setting that can be changed. But it seems to be a default for hfb hosted servers.

That is probably due to the regular checking that is enabled on most servers. Users do have the ability to disable it, though.

I've been very satisfied with HFB. They put up with me screwing up things and they usually get me fixed back up pretty quick.