Sign in to follow this  
Nox (DayZ)

EU39 "Testing" for hours

http://i.imgur.com/8oYbr.jpg

Same guy (Krakkenbus) has been in this server for a few hours now by himself. Only recently was the player limit upped to 2 slots, presumably for a friend to join and farm loot

It seems* like someone has locked their server down for their own benefit

(*I have no actual proof of these people locking down a server to farm loot uninterrupted, but it seems quite fishy when it's been locked down for 3+ hours)

This server seems to be named wrongly anyways.

The real EU 39 is hosted by exwizzard.com, and is named with a space between EU and 39. I've talked to the EU 39 owner and he told me that he was assigned EU 39 from the DayZ Developers.

Here's the real EU 39:

2v9aln5.png

Server naming standard in general needs some adjusting so that we can have consistent list of servers instead of the mess we now have.

Krakkenbus is a good guy, he just got his server, it has been full all the time, he`s probably playing around with stuff (trust me, he`s not a person who would lock the server so he can run around and loot stuff).

BTW Wüstenfuchs, about the wrong server-name, my server (Dayz NL 13, online today) has a similar name? Do i need to correct it? If so, should i name it like the other servers, except the NL 13?

Thanks.

//Never mind, found your topic (Server Naming). I will change it when i get home Wüstenfuchs.