Sign in to follow this  
stevi23

Strangest thing happened.

About 5 mins ago I was on a server, and I got sniped. I re spawned where I died with all my gear. and the guy thinks i'm a hacker. What do I do?? Is this a known bug?

Did you actually get to the dead screen and respawn? Or did you ALT-F4 as you died? If that is the case, the server to hive may not have registered your death before you logged off. When you come back you are in a state just before you were shot.

Happened to me before, buddy shot me in the face by accident, I gave up right then and there. Logged in the next day, had all my gear.

No, it was a legit death, I wasn't even angry, I got the "your dead" screen and I re spawned correctly, and spawned in the same place with all my gear.

Yea it's happened to me with new spawns trying to kill myself to get the hell away from Kemenka and spawned in the exact place I died with the same gear.

Well, i'm worried that the guy is gonna report me or something.. he called me out for hacking

That happened to me I think it's got something I do with a sever restart ( with my case atleast) was about 3 hours later I hop on an I ha my gear and same location