madmaxusmc

Organized, Military Realism Clan is Recruiting Players for Our Day Z Company

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UefSVGLTICE

1st Battalion, 9th Marine Regiment The Walking Dead USMC is a military realism unit focused on

the the Day Z and A.C.E mods for ArmA 2 OA. Our mission is to provide a gaming environment that

simulates the traditions, tactics, and feel of the United States Marine Corps as closely as

possible. Integrity and respect are the guiding principles behind 1/9-WDU. Our ranks include

actual infantry and security forces Marines along with criminal justice professionals. We

strive to reproduce the camaraderie or "Esprit De Corps” that the structure and discipline of a

military environment brings. Veteran military, police, those who are considering joining these

professions or anyone who enjoys a highly structured environment will find a home with us.

Any Applicant who is accepted will be required to complete our Recruit Training before he will

earn the right to wear the 1/9-WDU tag and play with the unit. This includes rifle and pistol

qualifications, driving courses, MOUT (Military Operations in Urban Terrain) training, and our

Day Z Live Fire Course. Other training courses such as Helicopter Pilot training, Machine-gunner Qualifications are available.

1/9 offers players the ability to earn medals, ribbons, and badges for reaching certain

milestones. Additionally, exceptional and dedicated players who show they are willing to put

the welfare and enjoyment of their squad-mates first will be promoted. Our ranks start at

Private and go all the way to Colonel. Additionally, we need Fireteam Leaders, Squad Leaders, Platoon Commanders and NCO's.

We own and operate a server "1/9 WDU Server" which is running the

Vilayer Hive and has upgraded anit-cheat protection.

If you are interested in becoming part our unit. Go to www.wdu.enjin.com and click on the

Recruitment Tab to fill out an application.

Edited by MadMaxUSMC
  • Like 1

Wow that sounds great!, One question though-is there any problem if i am in a seperate time zone than most. Say in australia or England for example?

Not at all. In fact our clan has members spanning from Australia to Sweden and everywhere between. We conduct operations nearly 24 hour per day.

<-- Another Australian who wants to join.

Stop by our website at www.wdu.enjin.com and click on recruitment to fill out an app. We have a Recruit Training course starting within the next 48 hours.

Looks interesting. Shame it's US though ;)

Ill be looking into that when I get a long term chance, I hope to join you guys as soon as possible.

Looks interesting. Shame it's US though ;)

Why is that? We have several UK players and our server is always day time.

Seems extremely promising, will take a look at the website!

EDIT: Seems like you only accept 18+ members, shame that I am a mere 16. Only thing I can ask you is to consider a mature, reliable -18 player. Exceptions have been made for me for both FPS Clans as MMORPG Guilds (Free Clans and Clans with a Monthly Fee).

Kind Regards,

- Para

Edited by Paradoxianism

Seems extremely promising, will take a look at the website!

EDIT: Seems like you only accept 18+ members, shame that I am a mere 16. Only thing I can ask you is to consider a mature, reliable -18 player. Exceptions have been made for me for both FPS Clans as MMORPG Guilds (Free Clans and Clans with a Monthly Fee).

Kind Regards,

- Para

OK, Since you have that much initiative go ahead and fill out an app on our forums as wdu.enjin.com and just check yes to the 18+ question. Mention in one of the other questions about this post and I'll send you our TS info and we can talk about things.

In order to join do I have to show up in actual dayz? I have good gear, with nowhere to put it and trust issues.

Is this clan North American only or apps are opened to Euro crew with fluent english ?

Is this clan North American only or apps are opened to Euro crew with fluent english ?

We're open to anyone who speaks and understands English to a reasonable degree. We have players from Australia to Sweden and places in between.

Would you guys want to join up. im head of the EFS clan from the UK, im ex military and have a few ex and serving members in our clan, would be good to meet up with fellow military personnel

Would you guys want to join up. im head of the EFS clan from the UK, im ex military and have a few ex and serving members in our clan, would be good to meet up with fellow military personnel

What exactly did you have in mind?

In order to join do I have to show up in actual dayz? I have good gear, with nowhere to put it and trust issues.

Yes you have to show up. We operate as a military unit. That means we equip our men with the specific weapons they need for each mission. We share all of our gear, takes turns guarding it etc.

What exactly did you have in mind?

Well we operate on both EU and US servers, was thinking at anytime maybe linking up for some Joint Ops. Merging both British and American combat tactics.

Well we operate on both EU and US servers, was thinking at anytime maybe linking up for some Joint Ops. Merging both British and American combat tactics.

We operate on the Vilayer Hive. Do you have any units that have equipment etc on those servers?

Well why don't you come check out our server, it's 1/9 WDU Server. We're on the Vilayer hive. We have double vehicles and improved anti-cheat protection.

Also forgot to mention that we have a free public Teamspeak for the server. You can contact admins etc through on there.

We operate on the Vilayer Hive. Do you have any units that have equipment etc on those servers?

Yup, we are stocked up here, always ready to roll!

I will jump on your servers somepoint this week to introduce myself and some of the lads.