Sign in to follow this  
jeff2307

DayZ Last stand at Berinzo.

@02:06 what's that up by the debug monitor? A hack?

Seems very suspicious indeed.

Says "done" (also why edit out like 3 seconds of play?). Guy also has a ghillie suit, M4SD, G17 and a fully repaired car and 1 zombie kill. Seems legit.

He also decided to shoot them with his G17 despite having a silenced weapon :| wut

Says "done" (also why edit out like 3 seconds of play?). Guy also has a ghillie suit' date=' M4SD, G17 and a fully repaired car and 1 zombie kill. Seems legit.

He also decided to shoot them with his G17 despite having a silenced weapon :| wut

[/quote']

I'd ask that Jeff2307, in the spirit of full disclosure, provide an unedited version of that clip. To Fallout07's point, it does seem awfully unusual that a character with only 1 zombie kill managed to make their way to Berizino, find a ghillie suit, some high end weapons and a vehicle.... To be fair, it's possible that he runs with a group that saved the gear for him......but it still looks odd.

Finally, I've personally never seen a "done" script before.

Video seems to be unavailable now, not sure if that's because he took it down himself or what. Good thing I watched it when it was available though and it's still available in my firefox cache.

Image of 2:06 - http://i.imgur.com/wx33r.png

Your kills and stuff sometimes reset when you put on a camo/ghillie suit.

No idea about that debug screen though.