-MadTommy

What is the minecraft model?

Ok.. i keep on hearing about the standalone being released using the minecraft model.

Cool, but what the hell is the minecraft model? I've never played minecraft and have no idea what it is or how it was released. (yes i do live under a rock)

Can anyone please explain this model to me. (every interview or statement seems to assume this is common knowledge.. but it is meaningless to me.)

Thanks for any info.

they will make it look like minecraft,you know,blocky and stuff

• Like 3

To explain it in a few words, Basically means releasing the game in an alpha/beta stage and developing/adding as you get community input.

• Like 3

To explain it in a few words, Basically means releasing the game in an alpha/beta stage and developing/adding as you get community input.

This

...and if you buy the alpha you will get it for a reduced price, e.g. EUR 15,- all later updated should be included. If you want to wait till final then you'll pay the full price. Probably around EUR 30,-

• Like 1

http://en.wikipedia....aft#Development

and you have never heard about google and wikipedia aswell? ... i'd love to see a picture of the rock you live under ... must be a huge rock

I know all about google and I've even heard of wikipedia,..however i prefer to get saps like you to post useless links that explain nothing.

Cheers.