n_rutgers@live.nl

Banned from DE 334. (Admin ban)

Okee so it all began when i joined the server : I saw a guy running towards me so i went to say hello, then all of a sudden another guy in a ghillie suit on a motorcycle stopped right in front of us. Apparently they were friends and the guy on the motorcycle came to pick up the other guy. After 15 seconds the guy on the motorcycle got off the bike, unholstered his M9 SD and started shooting me. He hit me a couple of times and i fell to the ground unconscious with 7/8k blood, at that point the guy stopped shooting me to reload. It was a verry short unconscious timer so i was back up on my feet after 2 or 3 seconds. I decided to steal his bike and escape from him. Suddenly after 5 minutes or so i got kicked for no reason, and when the i asked why they said i was hacking. I kept getting kicked for the next 10 minutes untill i finally got banned 30 minutes later for the same reason : Admin ban (Hacking).

My opninon is that they are just butthurt that i stole their motorcycle and so they made an excuse that i was hacking, and started to kick me and even ban me.

I don't call it hacking, i call it having bad aim because you can't kill me from 5 meters away.

I would like to have a response on how things will be handled by either the server admin from DE 334 or someone from DayZ itself.

Yours,

Nevill

Edited by Nevill

Hi Nevill : )

I just told you this would happend : )

He got his ban for massive Server Hopping and Hacking ^^

This was not the first time he did this and he got 2 warnings befor he get his ban!

Oh, and he is the first one and only on the ban list ^^

Edited by KyelLogen