Sign in to follow this  
Dorm

28, Male from Norway LF Partner

Friendly (working in a kindergarden, not gay) viking from Norway, looking for other guys to team up with.

Usually a nice guy, unless i got my PMS! My trait is that i am a devil at finding vehicles, driving them as well (cant fly a Heli though) Love countersniping the bastards up on "sniper hill", i can run/bicycle for hours to find a couple of nice tents and so on and so forth :)

My RL friends play alot of SC2, and are not interested in Dayz, so i end up watching alot of streams instead of playing myself, i still think this game is more fun when playing with others, than do solo runs.

Feel free to reply or send me a private message. :)

PS: not interested in a clan, just great people to play with on daily basis

• Like 1

Hehehe :) well... not a life partner in real life, but in Dayz, i would really appreciate some grown up company instead of backstabbing 14 year olds. I think this game is about fun and exploring new things, if you are that sort of guy/girl i would be happy to make contact.

Slyguy65 as i said, not interested in guys in RL. But if you want to play and have a laugh (i`m all about laughs) i would be cool with that. Love to drink and play at the same time, i got great knowledge of the game and can eventually teach you if you are new to the game, can find every weapon, suits and vehicles if you are interested. :)

Chillaxing to the maximum! See you ingame!

I`m not looking for a sex partner! if i wanted that i would be posting in another part of the forums! :)

If you misread what i wrote please tell me so, and i`ll change it, i`m a decent guy, 28 years old, not looking for anything except some guys/girls to play Dayz with, to share laughs and cries with.

DAYZ, ZOMBIE MATCH.COM

ZOMBIE ZINGLES.COm

OKZOMBIE.COM.

HOLYDAYZ.COM <CHRISTIAN ZOMBIE WEBSITE FOR LULZ

EHARMONYZ.COM

Seriously, this post title made me LOL. Big time.

Seeking Lingering Faint.

Edited by Exanimous