Sign in to follow this  
spex

rS Clan - Recruiting New/Experienced - [TS3 | 2 Servers | 18+]

Hey Everyone,

We're a US based clan looking for new/experienced players to join us for DayZ. We currently have around 10 active DayZ players located all over the US and UK. Some have been playing for a couple months, others a couple weeks and other for a few days. We're looking to expand our numbers.

My goal is not to lead a squad. I want to put together a large group of people that enjoy playing together I want to expand our numbers to the point where there's always someone online for you to play with. Playing alone gets boring, I'll make sure you don't have to play by yourself.

We have people of all play styles. Bandits and survivors alike. I'm setting up as many Teamspeak channels as needed so people of different play styles can buddy up in their own channel.

We have access to a large cache of weapons BUT don't expect to get access to it right after joining. Trust has to be earned. You treat us good and we'll treat you good.

Information

Requirements: 18+ as long as you're mature and don't act like you're 12. We don't allows younger players to join us. DON'T ACT LIKE AN IDIOT. If you can handle that, we're good.

Communication: Teamspeak Only

Server: We currently offer 2 servers, both on ViLayer's private hive. One is dedicated to Lingor Island and the other changed between Takistan and Chernarus. I work from home so I watch logs all day. I do my best to deal with hackers as I see them.

If you want to come play on the server and tryout the hive, search for vi 400

Skill Level: We don't care how good you are and we're willing to help you learn. Like I said, we have members that have played anywhere from 2 months to 2 days.

Play Style: We generally roam around up north. I wouldn't peg us as bandits or survivors but we generally shoot on site instead of risking it.

Location: We don't mind where you're from as long as you speak English. Most of our members are located in the USA but we have several from the UK.

How to apply

Send a Steam friend request to barrycarey66. I'll be accepting all request and sending Teamspeak info around 6-7PM EST each day.

After you send a request, please reply to this thread and let me know. IF you're comfortable doing so, add your current Steam name in the reply as well. This will make it much easier for me to keep track of everyone due to the volume of requests.

Edited by barrycarey

I'll get you guys added a little later today, when I'm done working.

All request are now accepted. Everyone should have Teamspeak info. if you didn't get it and need it let me know here or on Steam.

I'll be getting to all of today's requests around 6:30pm EST.

We're still looking for more people. We've taken on a lot of people in the last couple days but are looking for more. I want to make sure there's always people online you can team up with.

Edited by barrycarey

All requests have been approved. We've picked up some really kick ass people the last couple days.

Keep the requests coming. If you're looking for a good group of people this is the place to be.

added you, rs spex, right?

Yeah, name is Spex. Will be getting to all requests in a couple hours.

Thanks for add guys.

I just back from vacation so I'm behind on requests.

Also, we have brought our server online. It's a 40 slot server East Coast server on ViLayer's private hive. If you don't like the idea of a private hive, keep this in mine. It's the biggest private hive out there. They have fixed tent and vehicle saving, they have taken much stronger measures to combat hacking, and they give us admins the ability to kick/ban without dealing with the normal red tape.

The server is very fast and has great loading times.

We're working on bringing a West Coast server online shortly.

If you're interested in joining up shoot me a request on Steam.

sent add. there were 2 barrycarey66 so i sent to both not that it matters

All request accepted. Will be sending TS info shortly

Now that the initial influx of new people has settled down. I'm opening up for more requests.

We now have 2 servers. 1 Lingor and one that changes between Takistan and Chernarus.