Sign in to follow this  
tad@tadshackles.com

BAMF Medic w/ Stupid Question

So last night I was patching up a patient in Zelenogorsk near the general store when a wild bandit apeared in the store. He had no NVGs and couldnt see me a mere 50 meters away, I had the red dot of my CCO SD on his skull but was afraid of losing precious humanity for dropping him so I hesitated and when I talked in Direct Chat, he logged...

Should I have taken the shot or would it have lost me Humanity? Either way, what is the number of +/- humanity for Murders/Bandit Kills?

Anyone?

• Like 1

shooting bandits wont affect your humanity in any way

BAH! I should have taken the shot...

Would have been epic, he wouldn't have even seen/heard it coming!

Then again, I don't shoot on sight whenever possible... But it was a bandit, 50 meters from my patient... I was being protective!

Edited by Scrump

screw the humanity, but dropping another player without knowing his intention isnt my course of action. maybe he was a reformed bandit, maybe he lost humanity due to defending himself from KoS on the coast..

my opinion: you did right, independent of the consequences.

Edited by e47
  • Like 1

You did right..you are good medic...beans for you :)

Agree with Element47, you did the right thing, though in my opinion shooting him would've been perfectly understandable, too, given the circumstances. Anyway, my advice is to do what feels right and not worry about humanity. It's not a score or a punishment, it's just a reflection of one's own behaviour.

*Cue the epic pokemon music*

A Wild Bandit Appears!!!

Go Medic!!!

Medic Uses Talk

Wild Bandit Flees

On a side note I don't know what murders or bandit kills do to humanity, It would actually make sense to gain a little humanity for killing a bandit, but I suppose killing them doesn't make you better than them, stick to your gut instinct, you survived the situation, so it didn't turn out too bad.