Sign in to follow this  
Rhygar666

more / better Protection

I mean if you survived for a long time its still silly that you sometimes get swiped by a zombie and just get knocked unconscious (even with 12k Blood) or another player shots you 1 time in the head and youre done for.

there should be way more items to protect you or increase your blood.

Like bulletproof vests or helmets (obviously helping against headshots), there could also be also some kind of padded like gear helping against zombie attacks, that are useless against guns etc.

think this would be much more interessting and you think twice of attacking a person if you dont know if he survives and shoots you back.

I really like the thought of this, Although I want the Kevlar to act like real Kevlar. At a distance it would stop a low caliber round but maybe knock you unconscious or put you In major pain (OR BOTH). And armor could/should be pierced with different types of ammo, rounds, calibers ect.

And it should wear and tear, after a few good shots or a ton of zombie hits (there only claws/fists) it should become un usable.

Along with this there should be different levels of vests Kevlar,flack,dragon skin (not legit dragons -_-)

Another cool feature would be if vests/armor would reduce the % chance of bleeding when hit by a Zed

Idk, I'm just dumping ideas out there

Helmet would be great, would love the intense moment of a bullet grazing off the side of a helmet when you thought you were well hidden. Also the kevlar clothing idea's to lower the chance of zombies causing you to bleed would be nice.

Would it not be un-reasonable to say that a helmet would stop them from knocking you out in a single hit as I'd argue that melee really isn't going to hit you on the head that hard if your wearing a military helmet, specially bare handed.

I think the vests are a great idea too, as long as they aren't just a value of protection that bullets really wont bother you too much, you should be just as susceptible to damage if hit in area's without protection, neck, legs, under arms etc.

I think that these bulletproof vest would be good for teams, because when they get under fire and one gets sniped with an CZ in the chest, he wouldn't die, but maybe bleed an of couse fall to the ground.

So he could be easily revived by his teammates, after they killed the sniper.

The Idea, adding different types is also good.

Example:

Vest1(common):Takes 2 slots of the inventory and let you surive makarov / 9mm , when getting shot in the chest

Vest2(rare):Takes 4 Inventory slots and let you surive m1911/revolver and even winchester shot/CZ on 100m +

Vest3(very rare):Takes 6 Inventory slots and let you surive even an AKM-Bullet(of couse with broken bones, pain and you are knocked down)

by the way: a crossbow would kill every time(makes it more important)