drakenof

USELESS TENTS - stuff inside gets deleted

Just wondering' date=' if you set your tent, put items in your tent, and then pick back up your tent, will your items still be there when you place the tent back down?[/quote']

I was wondering that myself. If that isn't the case, I think there should be a warning before packing a tent with stuff in it.

I can only imagine how much of a pain debugging the UUID issues are rocket, love the mod though, so much appreciated!

This is still happening in 1.5.7. I logged in after a day of no play, checked my tent - suddenly empty. After the server restarted, my tent was gone - next restart, my tent came back, still empty.

I can confirm, in 1.5.7 I placed a tent, then picked it up and moved it a little, about 5 meters. I put some stuff in and used the save option. After restart there were 2 tents and both were empty. So the bug is back where copies of your tent appears if you placed and removed it.

This bug appears to be present in the latest version as well. Will do a full write-up when I'm sure the items are definitely gone.

Placed three tents, added some items to them. On returning after server restart tents are showing at a different vertical angle (not following the hill slope anymore), with no items inside at all.