Jackftw

Why does every sniper I shoot at ALT-F4?

Seriously, I don't think I've ever met a sniper that DIDN'T combat log. The only way I've ever been able to kill one is by headshot, or using a sniper of my own.

Pretty much, if I see someone laying on a hill in a ghillie, I KNOW they will alt-f4 when I shoot at them.

Cus most are duping assholes or maybe even scripters. They simply can't comprehend playing fair and if you do end up killing them they post QQ threads like

Omgz hacker killed me while I pushed alt-f4 so ya. Most are just retards and unlucky the ones who support a fair fight are skilled thus killing you unless you get behind em.

Because they have a ghillie and don't want to lose their sniper.

You answered your own question.

-MONSTER

• Like 2

It's because people that play like that are nearly always pathetic tossers who aren't playing DayZ at all they are just getting their jollies server hopping and noob killing.

"The only fix for Alt+F4 people is the AS50 and good aim "

No the only fix is the log off timer that will come with the Standalone.

Edited by Strategos

All i do is hunt new player snipers in electro and cherno.

Hear them shooting and flank them,I get really close,as they are scope blind and shoot them in the head.Then camp their death spot and shoot them again if they try and collect their stuff.

• Like 4

Monster what is your screen pic lol. I HAVE WONDERED FOR DAYZ :D

Akira Kogami from Lucky Channel, a parody at the end of every Lucky Star episode. Send me a PM next time if you want to ask me something personally, otherwise I end up filling more topics with unrelated crap!

I have only ever Alt+F4'd twice. Once because a friend told me to and I just did - I realized that I did as soon as I pressed it, then yelled at him. The second was when I was atop a building that a hacker decided to blow up. I still died when I logged back in, however. Both times were just me not wanting to die, really. Normally when I get shot, I stick around until I die or kill the person shooting at me. It's how I do things here and it's how I do things everywhere.

-MONSTER

Hear them shooting and flank them,I get really close,as they are scope blind and shoot them in the head.Then camp their death spot and shoot them again if they try and collect their stuff.

You sir are a bandero:D

Idk what it is but i feel so paranoid when i get my gear and i relish firefights. Dying is just a chance to bounce back and have fun with the struggle! The rush from having nothing to lose and jumping at people with a hatchet is just unmatched.

Edited by Goof Juice

i know the feeling, i enjoy starting & finishing a 'battle'

Although this tends to result in me getting myself Killed.

I enjoy rebuilding my character so i'm really not bothered with dying!

• Like 1

Monster, I want to hit you for signing your posts. It annoys the living shit out of me. We can very well see who you are, as it has your name directly above your avatard.

Also, I found a team of snipers on top of a building in south Electro. I took a pot shot at one to scare them, they both instantly rolled away in opposite directions and Alt-F4'd at the same time. I took a silenced potshot at another sniper in Cherno and he instantly disconnected. Guess he was scared of my silenced M9.

• Like 2

Monster, I want to hit you for signing your posts. It annoys the living shit out of me. We can very well see who you are, as it has your name directly above your avatard.

Also, I found a team of snipers on top of a building in south Electro. I took a pot shot at one to scare them, they both instantly rolled away in opposite directions and Alt-F4'd at the same time. I took a silenced potshot at another sniper in Cherno and he instantly disconnected. Guess he was scared of my silenced M9.

Man you must be mad about something else if signing a post makes you so enraged. Got anything you would like to talk about? We're all friends here buddy, just let it all out!

Because they can. You may not like it, but they can do it. In the future they won't be able to do it hopefully.

i know the feeling, i enjoy starting & finishing a 'battle'

Although this tends to result in me getting myself Killed.

I enjoy rebuilding my character so i'm really not bothered with dying!

See, I like this attitude right here - rebuilding your character is fun!

I've only had one sniper combat log on me, actually. Most of the others have been pretty fair fights. But then, I fight in Stary not on the coast.

I've had more people combat log in close quarters combat than I have while sniping, even though I do most of my combat while sniping.

Mostly because they are too lazy to go back to their tent and take the items back. Or they are using a thermal as50 or something and they don't want you to get it.

Because that's the best way of not dieing that's in the game.

People will ALWAYS do what's best for them.

I just found an AS50 TWS, M9SD, with full gear including NV/RF...

If I hear any gun shot toward me, I disconnect immediately.

No way I am gonna lose my stuff man. Get a bullet in my head, or quit PvP, that will sure be better for everyone.

Edited by Thadeum

My favourite new hobby too :)

I recently bugged out and lost my -98000 humanity. Instead of running around mindlessly killing people again I decided to sneak about on douchebag hill and try to re-gear from bandits. It actually worked. I went from nothing to having GPS, NVG's, Rangefinder, L85, AS50, Coyote Pack, etc all in the space of 30mins. KIlled 3 bandits who then came back to their bodies 10-15mins later = another 3 bandit kills. Now I[ve got the hero skin I feel good about myself.

I can't promise I won't resort to mindlessly killing anyone I see, but killing bandits is, in my opinion, THE only way to gear up now.

:D