grylls (DayZ)

FR 34 - God mode hacker

Ok so basically, at 14:25 CEST today, This dude "Polkanaft223" sneaks up behind me, I start to shoot him... And i hit him atleast 15 times... i sprayed the shit out of him... i run around him and reload, He shoots me down... and i shoot him another 15-20 times.... And he is still standing up. My friend who was in the treeline "Luis" Also shot and hit him several times... but he simply turn around and kill him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFvCvzSrYJk&feature=plcp

I only managed to hit record once i finished shooting my first clip

Pause at 0:00 And you can see Blood.

Pause at 0:03 ish... and you can see blood coming from his HEAD after my friend shot him... only seconds later... I lay down another 15 hits on him... STILL STANDING!

7,62 bullets arent small either...

Edited by grylls

20 minutes after your event a hacker (probably the same one) teleported all people to Elektro and killed them!

Btw, You should have aborted as soon as you saw that he wasn't taking damage

Edited by TSAndrey

Polkanaft223, with -1419037 of humanity, broke a record on this server.

Banned now, as 3 other players.

I'm afraid I don't have enough proof for a ban... But a mr. pitzer instant spawned and shot me... When I respawned in the hope I would recover my gear he spawned again and killed me once more...

Probably won't be enough since I don't have any proof but I hope people will recognise the nickname

edit: why I know he was a hacker?

He was the only other player on the server... I was a Byvor when he killed me the first time... 5 seconds later I was at cherno... He killed me again (with a AS50)

Edited by Slartybartfast

It was today on fr34?

I can't see anybody killed at Vybor, and I can't see any player whose nickname is closed to "Mr.Pitzer" and who killed someone at Cherno. Killer were: 'Crameglace' 'Shizuke' 'Baradach' 'Wawan' 'Guillaume' 'Angriff' 'waitmebro'

Polkanaft223, with -1419037 of humanity, broke a record on this server.

Banned now, as 3 other players.

Thanks.. But i hope this will be taken further, to a database punishment... or?

Ban submitted to dayz-community-banlist

Edited by facoptere