*Current installed version: 1.5.4

*Server(s) you were on: NY1

*Your system specs:

Mainboard : ASUSTeK Computer Inc. K53TA

Chipset : AMD

Processor : AMD Processor @ 1397MHz

Physical Memory : 4096MB

Video Card : AMD Radeon HD 6520G

Hard Disk : Western Digital WD50 00BPVT-80HXZT3 SATA Disk Device (500GB)

Hard Disk : WD My Passport 0740 (1000GB)

DVD-Rom Drive : LILWT 7CPUF8DQNG

DVD-Rom Drive : LILWT 7CPUF8DQNG

DVD-Rom Drive : MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8B0

Monitor Type : N156BGE-L21 - 16 inches

Network Card : Realtek Semiconductor RTL8168/8111 PCIe Gigabit Ethernet Adapter

Network Card : Atheros Communications AR9285 Wireless Network Adapter (PCIe)

Operating System : Windows 7 Home Premium Home Edition Media Center 6.01.7601 Service Pack 1 (64-bit)

DirectX : Version 11.00

Windows Performance Index : 4.8 on 7.9

*Timeline of events before/after error: Logged into chernogorks walked to prigorky saw these fucked up textures

It's the new items. (Tank trap kit, wire kit, etc.)

I've found they just make a mess of textures going everywhere and it just looks godawful. I would have posted a bug report thread but I keep forgetting to get screenshots.

If you pick them up all of the awful tearing/textures goes away, but it takes up 1 slot.

I've got this awfull problem too (think it's the same). I never got such an issue on A2 and OA. My old faithful computer runs the game with low FPS and visual, but run it very well : higher configs are having problems I still haven't any (until real server issue or too much/big explosions). It was the first time I ran DayZ, saturday 5th, we were an extremly large number of players, connecting to a server needed several minutes and I think I did alt-tab to go Firefox during server connection (don't know if there's a link).

It begans on the coast, don't remember exactly where, but get worst around Cherno.

mini_799538arma2OA2012050516183158.jpg mini_301094arma2OA2012050516390584.jpg

It was playable, unconfortable but still could see zombs and ennemies.

When approching the Cherno's church, it became a total mess, and I couldn't look at south west further than one meter ! So I hid at first floor next to main square.

mini_522738arma2OA2012050517330758.jpg

I still could see through the texture bug, but in the same room, I ended in a position with a total non transparent gray wall just in front my gun.

I tryed some video settings live modification without any success (perhaps it got worse !).

Because of this and too many zombs around, my 2 mates and I gone to country. In Stary Sobor military camp, I got the same problem again (there was barb wires), that hard I disconnected to reboot my computer.

After starting, I didn't executed Firefox nor µTorrent, just auto-launched Fraps, Saitek X52Pro driver and SuperCopier, then TS3 to join back mates, and Everest to check probes (was affraid of a video card issue). After the reboot, the bug never appeared again and I was able to play just like in vanilla :) :) :)

*Current installed version: 1.5.4

*Server(s) you were on: EU10

*Your system specs: Quad Core, 6GB DDR2, HD4870.

*Your OS specs: Win 7 Pro 64b

Windows Performance Index : 5.9 on 7.9 (based on HDD, all other from 7.2 to 7.5)

(just ask if detailed spec are needed).

Yup, getting this issue too. Using SHIFT+MINUS, then typing 'flush' works briefly (flushes the graphics memory), but then the issue comes back. Here's what it looks like (on glitch anyway).

AD307C05CAF8681125F72F1895493FA276E20079

It can happen when you disconnect from the game like when you die (without disconnecting from the server) as well as solve it (so you don't need to live server or reboot the whole game or computer).

This is exactly what I get on several servers in cherno while looking at a warehouse.

I was on EU9 and have version 1.7.1.5

Edit: There was A LOT of barb wires in the house on EU 9.