Sign in to follow this  
NumberFive

looking for one more player

Hello this is a little clan named Fast Assault team (F.A.T) we only just made this clan no1 in the clan knows each other i posted saying for a group but i left out somethings.

OK we will most likely be playing on us servers you do not need to be form the us, as i am Aussie 2ND in command is British. we have 3 members so far and none of them seem to be trolls or ass holes. we are going to be organized before doing stuff so we are not all running in there with guns blazing we have a sniper/scout who covers us and tells us paths though the towns. we have two people who go in and loot and if we get our finale member who we would like to be a engi who would keep the car parts on him and who would also come in n scavenge stuff u dont need to hold food or water because i will be carrying that and our medic will be carrying that kind of stuff our sniper will be carry random stuff most likely. the engi will also sit up with the sniper when we are raiding places that have a fair bit of people population. We also have our personal channel on a ts server. and we will be starting to play this sunday and it also does not matter if your new or old to this game but we dont want any1 under the age of 13 and we want people who will follow orders and will not dick around. so if you would like to join us just add me on steam or skype both user names are Temin701 thank you all for reading

post-101674-0-66765000-1346149036_thumb.

it might not be only 1 more player now we might also need a new sniper/scout who will cover our asses while we scavange and also guides us though the town and you also dont need to know the game for this slot u could of just bought the game for all we care

I just posted a topic about wanted to be a sniper in a group. Let me know man im interested.

if you dont mind me asking, whats the age of everyone in this group?

daowner we are 15,25,and 18 if we keep the sniper in the group :)

Id love to join. I could cover your ass if you need to but the only problem being i am 13 so you might not want me cause i am that age. But i would be very interested in playing with you guys!

I could be interested, sounds like it's poorly organized and we would get massacred though. PM me the info, I may roll a bit with you soon, see how it goes..