Afro23

Ice cold Mountain Dew and M4A1 CCO

Last ice cold Mountain Dew in the world for free?You must be kidding to me!

You want it?Lets hook up and i give to you and maybe i add my M4A1

Helping people in this sick post-soviet country since 1989

Do you happen to have 1-5 friends with AS50 TWS's waiting in the mountains for the guy who gets your gift?

Tricks like that are soooo june 2012'ish.

Edited by Stworca

Haha!

I just found a Mountain Dew earlier today, and played for about an hour afterwards. Went offline for dinner and than logged back on and hopped into a server. When It loaded and before I could spawn I instantly died... Never has this happened to me, and no one else in the server died, nore' did anyone leave. They really are cursed, unless some scripter/hacker planted it and did something to it to do that.

I dunno..for me its first time i find mountain dew in this game:)

Yeah..its in human nature to dont believe strange people:D..but this is little bit paranoic..two weeks ago i wrote something similiar but i offer AS50.Many people dont believe iam not hacker...but one brave man tried and now he has AS50 from me:)

Haha!

I just found a Mountain Dew earlier today, and played for about an hour afterwards. Went offline for dinner and than logged back on and hopped into a server. When It loaded and before I could spawn I instantly died... Never has this happened to me, and no one else in the server died, nore' did anyone leave. They really are cursed, unless some scripter/hacker planted it and did something to it to do that.

Same thing has happened to me twice now. Logging in with a MD can, I get server message that I died, then I spawned with no backpack, all my zed kills, broken leg, and an empty corpse of myself at my feet. Its best to just drink the cursed things.

Meh, I don't really like mountain dew anyways. I'll just keep on drinking good ol' pepsi.