Sign in to follow this  
wgaf

My First Ghille Suit Kill

I've been playing for about a week, spent a few days exploring, got the hang of things, and have been mostly shooting it out in Cherno/Elektro and camping in Pubs.

Found a Ghille suit in a pub, decided to go back out into nature, ended up camping the Balota airfield with my AK.

Spotted a dude with a hatchet go into the control tower, figured f- it, war is hell, he's got to go.

When he was exiting the control tower I got him with one shot to the head. Thrilling!

He had a STANAG mag and a hand grenade on him.

Yeah dude gratz I've got food and drink to survive for a few dayz (haha nice pun there) Now I just need to get a ghillie suit and a sniper rifle. I'm heading for Stary

Yeah dude gratz I've got food and drink to survive for a few dayz (haha nice pun there) Now I just need to get a ghillie suit and a sniper rifle. I'm heading for Stary

You scum.

I hope i never play on servers with ANY people like you.

You scum.

I hope i never play on servers with ANY people like you.

Come on ay... it's the bandit campfire, they can do as they wish and if you don't like to hear it, stay away?

I've been steady camping the control tower, upgraded to an AK Kobra, and just used it to head shot a guy named Vermin Grime or something like that who was up in the glass enclosure. He had a CZ550 and an MP5SD as well as another grenade. Now I'm a real sniper :D

I remember killing my first ghillie with an axe. He was with a group I believe. He was shooting at someone and I ran up to him and axed him. First time I got good gear. Congrats though.